Fallout Equestria

BraveShield

Qaline looked at Ace. he was probably the one she had the most respect for out of the entire group, due to his experience. she nodded and left the room, still thinking about what she had heard. "I need to rethink my career" she muttered

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arcus was only mildly surprised as Taffy drifted off, because he highly doubted she'd been able to sleep with radscorpions crowding around her. In a tree.

"... Well, I guess I can't blame you for being so sleepy." He chuckled softly, keeping still, as to not to disturb her. Quickly realizing something, however, Arcus raised an eyebrow in thought.

"... Wait, where are we even supposed to sleep on this boat?"

"Ah'm not fussy..." Taffy murmured, still just awake enough to hear what Arcus said.

"Ah think the cabins *yawn* upstairs used t' be crew's quarters though..." She added, shifting a little as she leaned against him, clearly making no effort to move. 

"... No way you're walking there, though." Arcus shook his head, staring amusedly at Taffy's drowsiness. Tilting his head to the side, he chuckled, gently shaking her head off his shoulder, and standing up, wondering if this would work...

"... Try not to move? Please?" He sighed, easily scooping her up, and placing her on his back. Well, that went surprisingly well! Arcus started out for the cabins, moving stealthily through the hallways, and hoping not to bump into anypony...

Well, as stealthy as you can get while carrying a mare on your back.

Taffy giggled sleepily as he carried her, her eyes still closed as she smiled, her head bouncing lightly off Arcus' flank as he trotted along. 

Luckily, the cabins weren't far from the engine room, and they arrived after a few minutes. 

Casting his sights about the room, Arcus quickly found many beds still standing, although there were a few ones too badly damaged to use. Moving over to one that still looked quite comfortable, he crouched down, and carefully rolled Taffy onto it.

"Ugh, you're pretty light, thankfully..." Arcus laughed softly, sitting on the edge of the bed, and dangling his legs off the side, giving them a much-needed stretch.

"Tha's 'cause of mah muscular physique," Taffy joked, snuggling into the bed; it was much comfier than a tree! 

She yawned again, and opened her eyes sleepily, smiling at Arcus. 

"Thank's fer the lift, by the way," She said, rolling over a little, closer to him. "You're a good pony, Arcus..." 

Taffy smiled at that, and nuzzled Arcus back, reaching out slowly with her hoof, and trying to pull him down onto the bed next to her. 

It had been a long time since she had slept in the same bed as somepony else, and she missed the comfort and the warmth. 

Arcus was taken by surprise, however, as he was suddenly pulled onto the bed by the unexpected hoof, making it bounce slightly.

"Hey! What was that for?" He laughed, even as he found his own hoof wrapping around her in a hug...

Ace sighed

He was wanting to hang out with her but he guessed she didn't

So he started heading out to the deck to see if he could sweep away some garbage

And see if qalines up there

"Awww... this is just cute!" A voice came from around the room. It was Darky, obiously. He giggled and came out of a bed not so far from there, his mane a mess. He was taking a nap and just woke up. "A cute thing to see after waking up... *yawn* ... after a good nap..:" he said.

----

Lullaby and Lucky soon finished cleaning. The place was nice and clean, ready to replace the stuff that might be needed to replace

"... Well, I won't say no to that..." Arcus sighed contentedly, proceeding to wrap his hooves around Taffy, and cuddling her.

"Yeah, could get used to this..." He laughed softly, nuzzling into her neck. Hopefully it didn't tickle too much?...

Taffy was already fast asleep, oblivious to pretty much everything around her. 

She smiled happily in her sleep and rolled over a little, snuggling against Arcus, and resting her cheek against his chest, smearing a bit of oil onto his barding. 

Darky stood up from the bed and decided to walk out of there. "I will leave you both to your cuddling." He said smiling before he left the room and went to see if his daughter needed help and see if the area was clear.

Arcus simply stared at Taffy, who was snuggled up quite close to him. He couldn't reply to Darky for fear of waking her, and instead, had remained frozen in place. Realizing something, however...

"... I'm stuck here, aren't I?" He laughed to himself, before deciding to just pull Taffy even closer to himself.

"Eh, been a while since I've slept, anyway... Or rested..." He murmured, his orange eyes closing, and his mind drifting off to dreamland.

Archived