Rusty Hearts

so a couple days ago i was lazying on gametrailers when i came across this.

so thought it looked good, since its like an online kingdom hearts (gameplaywise) and went and checked for it on its official site, status: closed beta.

but then i remembered i had a key laying somewhere on my inbox (dunno why thou), so i went and checked it.

moderately hooked right now, aaaaand (heres the catch) i have 2 new keys to giveaway, so if youre interested, throw me a pm... then we will make a bronydom guild or something.

Oh so tempted. It looks pretty stylish. I dunno if I'd have much time to play it seriously though. What's the general gameplay like? It looks very actiony, but would you say it's mmo-ish or more arcadey, if you know what I mean? Like, is there levels and stats, equipments, power-ups etc?

THANKFULLY its not another click-to-grind lame mmo that overpopulate the market right now, in fact you dont use a mouse for combat, all is keyboard or controller. like i said its pretty much a carbon copy of kingdom hearts gameplaywise, so there is a lot of lvling, stat building, item crafting, etc. and not so much in the unearthly DMC combo action (its only a regular 3 strike + magic chaining) and not even a GAZZILLIONTH in the evading dept.

the biggest issue i have with the game are 2:

1) that it only has 3 (4?) chars, unmodifiable, and 1 doesnt seem to be actually used, so everyone in game looks the same due to the rather scarce customization options so far, guess because of beta state.

2) its not open world (again, hopefully this changes when it exits beta state), its a main city that gives access to a set of linear, or a bit forking dungeons, each packed with 3/4 difficulty settings.

other than that, its real fun