Time to get paid ( interest check)

For the past month I've been playing a neat little game called payday 2. For those who have no clue what this game is about, here's the short answer. You rob banks. The long answer? A group called the payday gang rob banks, art show cases, and military depots, as well as complete certain jobs like: mess up the mall, save a Cuban dude and get as much coke as you can, and many more!

The game only allows 4 people per heist, so I'm sticking to that. If there would to be any more, I feel it would get too confusing. I also have no idea as to what to do in between each heist, so any advice would help.

If you interested just say. You can also ask anything you wish to know.

Hope I can make this into something

Interested

Here is the character I want to use

Name; Zeeret white-wind

Species; Pegasus

Age; 24

Gender; male

Bio; Zeeret was born into a very rich family for the first 12 years of his life he had the best education, and living money could buy. However his parents made a bad business deal and we attacked! Zeeret was forced to escape his man or and flee to the streets! With no where to go nowhere to turn to he became a street urchin resorting to stealing to survive. Zeeret taught himself and surrounded himself with the best thiefs and criminals around and swore vengeance on those who hurt his family

After becoming a gentleman theif and mastering many skills; Zeeret confronted and defeated those who harmed him and his family. He now works to rebuild his family fortune

Personality; Zeeret is a wants to be a gentleman and always strives to be courteous and mind his manners. Although he is a bit of a snob having expensive a tastes in everything from food to fashion. He is always willing to help others in an attempt to pay forward the thiefs who helped teach him when he needed it most, and after killing his old foes has sworn off unnessary violence.

Zeeret would much rather use stealth and guile to solve his problems rather than hurt ponies. However despite this he is very powerful when it comes to combat. He is fast(nowhere near rainbow dash but still pretty good) strong and skilled in martial arts, and has rather masterful weather manipulation abilities being able to summon fog (smoke bombs) and use lighting to tazer his enemies of nessisary.

Zeeret despite his masqrade as a well off gentlemen struggles inside with serration and a sense of displacement which he try's his best to hide.

Weapon of choice; weather manipulation (lighting tazer and smoke bombs) large caliber handguns and light sub machine guns

I'm definitely interested in seeing how this will turn out. Though I might need to check and see if I have any characters for this. If not, then I am always capable of coming up with one off the top of my head~

Consider me in.

Archived