Taking Pony Requests!(CLOSED!)

ChelseaGold

I want something to do in between working on my commissions and since I'm in a pony drawing mood, I'd like to take requests! I'm only taking 1 at a time so watch the thread carefully if you want one. This means my title may frequently alternate between closed and open, depending on how quickly I finish these. So yea!

Please provide the name and an image of your pony and if something is unclear of your pony, like the cutie mark is covered up, please tell me.. I don't like to guess :sleep:

I can either do an icon-styled headshot(see my icon) or something like what I did for my foal contest entries

tumblr_lphwke0LjI1qhnydso1_500.png

It might not be THAT fancy and will probably just do a transparent background but I'll try to make them around that quality. Don't hold me to it though! I have alot on my plate at it is but I'm feeling uncontrollably generous lately! :scream:

And I don't know if this is allowed here and if it is, I'll remove this, but I also accept commissions of all sorts and you can see more of my work here: LINK or here: LINK

If you are interested, you are welcome to PM me here or contact me on my Deviantart! :lol:

You are allowed to offer commissions off site. Although a better place to advertise might be the Art Discussion.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll keep that in mind then! But I'm not really bent on getting commissions so I figured, I might as well just mention it at the bottom since it wouldn't hurt and I'm glad it's not against the rules, thanks for telling me :lol: