Against the Dark

LunarRelic

Hay thinking of this as an idea for a RP and I wanted to see if anypony was interested. The whole plot is Sombra took over Equestria after Celestia died and enslaved all of Equestria. A small resistance group called ELF (Equestria Liberation Front) has risen up in Manehatten and seeks to over throw Sombra and restore peace and harmony to Equestria. Here's the positions for ELF. Also need a King Sombra and a few for his own little group of ponies. If you want to add your pony or play as a cast member send in either a link to your OC's information (or just post it) with a small descriptor I can use here like with Lunar Relic a few sentences to sum it all up. We can start when Sombra, a Deputy and at least one other member has been found. The RP will occur at all times also looking for a pony to help with deciding fair moves in the RP. I will use some of my OCs and anyone can choose any regular cast pony as their role just say what position you want them to be.

Sombra- The Tyrant ruler who took over Equestria after Celestia died. Sadistic and ruthless he enslaved all of ponykind. The hidden truth is he killed Celestia to gain power over all of the ponies. He resides in Canterlot Castle trying to figure out who the group of freethinkers are by directing a small elite force of 6 ponies to gather information and in the end destroy the ponies part of it. (I will take him should things not work out and nobody else chooses him)

Sombra's elite force:(6 slots) the group of ponies that assist Sombra whether by will or force can include cast characters

ELF- Members of the Equestria Liberation Front includes OC and cast as well. Their goal is to destroy Sombra and establish a new fair ruling system in Equestria. They believe all ponies should be equal by default until their actions prove otherwise. Based in a secret bunker under the home of Lunar Relic in Mainhatten.

Leader: Lunar Relic (Nickname: Lunar), Male Unicorn- Smart, brave and courageous he is highly talented in magic with the special ability to give himself wings he uses this to portray himself as an Alicorn to help boost moral in the torn world of Equestria to gather support for ELF.

Deputy (Second in command): Qaline, Female Earth pony,- A cold and aloof pony but fiercely loyal to those lucky enough to befriend her. An assassin from the northern tundras she is stealthy and lethal. Lunar chose her to be the Deputy for her skill and loyalty.

Members: 5 slots open please put a specialty for your pony should you wish to join. For example is your pony good at battle? Gathering information? planning strikes?

Shutter Speed, Male Unicorn- An illusionist with a silver tongue. hard to catch but defenseless when he is. While a bit of a loud mouth he will shut up when things get serious.

Moderators (Moderators of the RP to decide what is fair or unfair to do/say): LunarRelic, RainbowDaringDash

name: Qaline
race: earth pony
appearance: snow white coat, extremely light grey mane and tail, ice blue eyes, jagged ice shard cutie mark
personality:cold(fittingly) and aloof, difficult to befriend, but fiercely loyal if you do
Qaline is an assassin from the frozen lands to the north

she is, of course, good at stealth and combat. can I be Deputy? :(  probably not, but I can hope

Name: Shutter Speed

Race: Unicorn

Coat Color: Minty Green [#D4F2C3]

Mane and Tail Color: Very Light Green [#D5FFF4]

Eye Color: Pale Purple [#736473]

Cutie Mark: A camera lens, with a ray of light in the shape of a lighting bolt shining through it

Personality: A unicorn with a knack for illusion and sweet-talking his way out of trouble, Shutter is a hard one to catch. Specializing in grabbing information and getting out quickly, he never leaves without his camera, and his lightning-quick reflexes. He is quite defenseless when caught out, however, as his only means of defense are tiny, hidden knives and the like, carrying no ranged weapons. After all, those would be too hard to hide... Or would they?

He can be quite the charismatic talker once you get to know him, but he can and does shut up for his missions. He takes his work very seriously, after all.

For once, not using Arcus in a roleplay! Fine with any position! :D

Archived