The Changing of Guards (Calling all Royal Equestrian Guards!)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A R63 universe RP? Oh, dear. O.o

I was thinking on a spell gone wrong and they end up as r63 version of themselves, and have to live with that until they find a way to turn back. :3

Yep, but this time all our OCs [emoji14]

Lunar's been there already. Boy he or she in that case really didn't enjoy it too much. Very awkward, lot of questions but he at least discovered a spell for it...even if out of pure accident. Anyway I think that would be an amazing yet awkward RP situation. If I may count me in!

I'm thinking...if this rp "THIS ONE: Changing of The Guards" is succesful and stays alive, maybe I can implement some other cast characters?  Maybe to arrive late during a recess?  Shining Armour sounds like a good addition...~

I'm thinking...if this rp "THIS ONE: Changing of The Guards" is succesful and stays alive, maybe I can implement some other cast characters?  Maybe to arrive late during a recess?  Shining Armour sounds like a good addition...~

Yes, sorry we were off topic there. But yeah I think that's a good idea. Shining Armor would be a great addition. Perhaps Twilight as well? Cadence perhaps? just some ideas :)

Yes, sorry we were off topic there. But yeah I think that's a good idea. Shining Armor would be a great addition. Perhaps Twilight as well? Cadence perhaps? just some ideas :)

I think Twilight might be good.  Luna, too.  Flash Sentry definitely.  Maybe Rainbow Dash.  Anywho...we'll see.  I want to get in at least five rounds of posts before that happens.  

My post is up, Midnightmask is up next I think.

Also, much as I don't want to do deny anyone the use of a character, do we really want to add more?  The thread seems pretty busy already.  Maybe we should talk about having multiple threads at some point.

My post is up, Midnightmask is up next I think.

Also, much as I don't want to do deny anyone the use of a character, do we really want to add more?  The thread seems pretty busy already.  Maybe we should talk about having multiple threads at some point.

*Sigh*...true.  It was just an idea.  I was a bit concerned about that, but-if the thread stays "stable", I think adding one more Shining Armour won't make too much of a difference.

Just Shining Armor probably wouldn't be too much of a problem, and it would make a lot of sense ot include a guard captain/former guard captain.  But I saw five names there.  And at this point I would be hesitant to try and include any given character, as a rule.

We could probably make two threads out the characters we already have.  I think if we really want to involved more characters in the overall discussion, we should think about setting up more threads, either continuing off of the current one after it finishes, or happening simultaneous to it.

... I honestly could not stop laughing for a minute, because of Bubble Bath.

Dammit, Midnight. Why's she gotta be so derpy? xD

Because rarely an episode of the real show goes by without me laughing at some neurotic pony behavior. :P

This summit is going to be tense. Serious. Insightful. And that's not MLP without a break now and then. :D

I feel like this rp is one of the largest-scale ones currently active on forum that is not an event.  Huh.  Never thought I'd ever get to this point.  ((so much self-pride right now)).

Alright, adding more characters is a bust.  We shall remain our faithful 15 (unless someone decides to join us before the summit starts).  After the summit starts, this rp shall be closed.  

To Arcus: Seating doesn't really matter-it's more of a round-table thing where everyone just site wherever they see fit/they like.  During the summit, post order isn't that eminent (but would be highly suggested to ensure everyone's sanity).  Seating doesn't have a particularly important role in this, unless your character really likes a certain seat and someone else's OC took it.  

Archived