Goodnight little slayer... Goodnight. (OOC)

BassClef

This is an RP taking place in a medieval period of Equestria. The three pony races are not united yet, and Equestria isn't even established yet. There is war everywhere, and the parents of a Unicorn child named Masquerade have left to join the fighting, leaving him with his sitter for as long as the fighting goes on. Masquerade is a fiery lad, wanting to be like his father who had slain many beasts in his day. He is hard to handle, but can be very sweet if you just give him the time to know you.

This will be an Anthro RP, masquerade is 7 years of age in this one. I'm looking for someone to play as his sitter in all of this. This is a very emotional time period for Masquerade, so expect some feels.

Name: Forge Ivory

Species: Earth

Appearance: Mane and tail is a dark crimson red that is messy and short with a short braid in the back fitting nicely with his rougish appearance. Coat is a light reddish brown color with white flecks speckled throughout. A strip of white going from his forehead down to his muzzle. Forge is built tall and strong. (Think of a Clydesdale) His coat being coarser than others with fetlocks.

Personality: Forge speaks with a thick Scottish accent. He has laid back an easy going nature. However, due to his sheer size he can be rather intimidating at times. He isn't quick to anger and has a good grasp of the word patience, however, when angered he can become reckless and stubborn. He is quick with a joke and rarely acts his age. Though aside from his playful nature he can be quite level headed when need be. Forge can be quite blunt and doesn't have a problem speaking his mind. He often uses his height to his advantage when faced with an argument.

Hmm... This will be interesting, seeing as though this is when the three pony races hated each other. Unicorn kid and Earth adult. Maybe his parents chose Ivory as a last resort.

Yeah, I thought might add an extra flare to it. :) Also maybe Masquerade's father and Ivory could be old friends or acquaintances? I like the last resort thing as well. XD

One could say Forge is a bit of neutral who doesn't really care what others think of him he kinda is just a rouge sort of guy wanting to do his own thing. X3

And since you're character has an accent, I might incorporate one in Masquerade. Seeing as though he was originally my first ever OC, he was based roughly as me when I was young. He will have a thick German accent.

Alright,sounds great! I'm excited to get this started I have a feeling of many feels coming from this~!

Also I should probably mention my Internet is quite slow right now. >~<

Archived