Pirates or Ninjas 2.0

I know that there used to be another thread, but it's been dead for a little bit. So-here's to Pirates of Ninjas, Number Two!

Ninja_zpsdamcl7ys.pngHere. I drew this in the last 10-15 minutes. The first thing I've ever fully drawn with my drawing tablet. Huh...not bad for first-time. I even used layers! I kinda killed the shading though-sorry. I'll see if I can get a pirate one up later.

Pirate Supporters:

Red Cedar

Sondash145

ShatteredCrown

Tacobob

Arcus

RDD (for 1v1 army battle)

Solana (for 1v1 army battle)

Jnormaldude (and Bernie Sanders)

Ninja Supporters:

Cerali

Solana('s OC)

Lyi

RDD

The I-Support-Them-Both/ You-Crazy-Idiots:

InsanityCat

Dubstep

Solana

Well... I'm not sure I personally support ninjas. Their 'tactics' just more closely matched the way my OC does things.

The pirates DO have the advantage in the 'being cool' area.

As for who would win in a fight, it's entirely situational.

On an open battlefield, blade vs blade, pirates would win, hands down, but we know ninjas don't fight like that.

In all likelihood, the ninjas would retreat, and wait for an opportunity to present itself.

A ninja would never attack directly. If they wanted to take over a pirate ship, rather than attack from the outside and board the ship, they would probably pose as pirates, and come aboard as crew members and wait for their chance to "assassinate" the actual pirates when they weren't expecting it.

Basically, it depends on if we are talking about a fair fight or not.

Incorrect. The ninja's were trained to be effecient killers, and that didn't always mean that they could avoid fights. What you said about the ship is true, but on a open field, in a 1v1 blade fight it would be ninja hand down. Pirates arn't known to be the best melee fighters, and think about it, ninja's are assassins, with blades most of the time. They knew how to make poisons, lay traps, so im going hands down ninja in open battle scenario.

Archived