What games are you currently playing?

I've already played and finished every single Pokemon game, so I'm waiting for Black/White 2.In the meantime, I'm just catching them all. :3

I'm also going through Ocarina of Time 3DS (Master Quest)

Super Smash Bros Brawl (Getting all achievements.)

Minecraft

Kingdom Hearts 2 (Darn CD won't play on the PS2! DX)

A bunch on online indie horror games. (Love me them jump scares. XD)

TEKKEN 6. SO. MUCH. FREAKIN'. TEKKEN. 6.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aside from TF2 (which I'm ALWAYS playing) I've gotten around to beating Portal 2, Poker night @ the inventory, Space Chem, and Kid Icarus uprising. BTW, all those games were beaten in a period of five days where I was trying to cut down on my TF2.

Also, if you haven't played Space Chem, PLAY IT! Best puzzle game ever (aside from portal).

Aside from TF2 (which I'm ALWAYS playing) I've gotten around to beating Portal 2, Poker night @ the inventory, Space Chem, and Kid Icarus uprising. BTW, all those games were beaten in a period of five days where I was trying to cut down on my TF2.

Also, if you haven't played Space Chem, PLAY IT! Best puzzle game ever (aside from portal).

KID ICARUS UPRISING?! :D I play that game all the time! But it took me 2 weeks to finish it. XD I'm so slow at that game.

KID ICARUS UPRISING?! :D I play that game all the time! But it took me 2 weeks to finish it. XD I'm so slow at that game.

For reasons too complicated to explain, I had one day. It's a good game, but after playing it eight hours it got a bit old. Plus, my left index finger started hurting pretty bad...

• 2 weeks later...

God of War Ghost of Sparta, Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend, Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Online Edition, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag Tournament HD, Tekken 6, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi, Gotham City Impostors, Killzone 3, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition.

I'm currently playing: Mario Kart Wii Custom: Mario Kart Black, Xenoblade Chronicles, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Mario Party 9, Left 4 Dead 2 with pony skins and mods. Also, Ocarina of Time 3D.

not really, it's only the fact I'm running low on games i haven't over played. Mass effect 3, i just got and wanna just finish the story the first two set up, so if they make a mass effect 4 that takes place years after 3, they don't screw up my play through, and I just finished Amnesia. so mostly things i never got the chance to finish now, which happens to be MOSTLY shooters. I'm more into RPGs, i just don't have many quality ones.

not really, it's only the fact I'm running low on games i haven't over played. Mass effect 3, i just got and wanna just finish the story the first two set up, so if they make a mass effect 4 that takes place years after 3, they don't screw up my play through, and I just finished Amnesia. so mostly things i never got the chance to finish now, which happens to be MOSTLY shooters. I'm more into RPGs, i just don't have many quality ones.

Ok I get it but I thought that whatever gaming company made the Mass Effect games said that 3 would be the last game in the series?

Ok I get it but I thought that whatever gaming company made the Mass Effect games said that 3 would be the last game in the series?

It would be the last to feature Shepard as the protagonist, so if they make a new Mass Effect game you will most likely play as a different character.

Skyrim, Skyrim and more Skimyrim. I've beaten the main part of the game, and have yet to download the new add-on, but I continue to get a kick out of all the places I've missed. So many dungeons..so many nasties so many questions. This is why I don't mess with online guides or hintbooks. The ability to get lost in game and be SURPRISED by it as well.

Skyrim, Skyrim and more Skimyrim. I've beaten the main part of the game, and have yet to download the new add-on, but I continue to get a kick out of all the places I've missed. So many dungeons..so many nasties so many questions. This is why I don't mess with online guides or hintbooks. The ability to get lost in game and be SURPRISED by it as well.

Ok i've soon as few MLP mods for that game do you play as Fim characters or characters in the actual game?

Archived