What games are you currently playing?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it comes to multiplayer, I play a lot of Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2.

When it comes to singleplayer, I've been playing a lot of Fallout: New Vegas, Recettear, and Minecraft.

I'm also in the process of debating whether or not to pre-order Shogun: Total War II. :x

I apologize for massive post. D: I'll cut some of the quotes down. D; If I need to break this up somehow, lemme know admins!

I really do recommend finishing Mass Effect...

...its like having a whole new Civ IV game again.

We actually have both the first and second game; since I know some of the stuff that changes depending on first game actions, I have like... A 'game plan' for each file I'm working on. I think one of my big problems is I spend WAY too much time roaming on the planets. xD They're kinda fun, though..?

Lol I have heard RDR being called, "Grand Theft Horse" before, so this confirms it. xD And the save points sound awesome. <3 I remember getting frustrated in GTA 3 because I'd keep dying. :C I'm pretty awful at the GTA series, but it's so fun. xD

Haha, I love stuff like that. <3 I mean, if you enjoy a game, and start getting bored, it's nice there's some mods and what not available to give it more replay value. xP

Minecraft. It's like a synonym for procrastination!

God it REALLY is. I avoided it for months 'cause it just didn't look fun to me... And then on one of my off days right after I got into it, I played at least for 10 hours. Like where did my day go? 8I"

Pokemon Black of course! I already have a Samurott and a Stoutland!

Wow. D8 Very nice~ I'm being WAY too slow in my game. xD;;

Minecraft as well...

... and am very anxious for Portal 2 8D

Ugh I hate dying in lava. That's just the worst. :C I was trying to make a cool lava pool and I finally learned to leave everything valuable in a chest because I'm very prone to dying around lava. xD

Aww you should finish DA. ; u; Though I may be biased since I'm on my fourth playthrough. >__> Hnnngh Portal 2. <3 I want it so badly~ I hope it's as awesome as I imagine. C:

Currently deep in Everquest 2 as I'm taking a break from World of Warcraft and Star Trek Online. Of course, like many, I'm on Pokemon Black. And tend to play Left 4 Dead every day or so with a few friends. :)

Ahh yeah, I can never play a bunch of MMOs at once. I like taking breaks between them and trying out others. C: Plus, I think it's easier to focus somehow? xD It's so cool to see most everyone saying they're playing Pokemon. <3

Right now I'm playing Ragnarok Battle Offline, Civilization 4, and Enter the Matrix, I'm downloading Ragnarok online as we speak. I also have pre-ordered Mass Effect 3.

Oooo~ I never heard of Ragnarok Battle, but now I'm interested. D8 I loved RO for a good long time. <3 Unfortunately someone sold me a pet egg for a 'cheap' amount, and it ended up being a glitched one, so I lost all my Zenny for nothing. :C I tried talking to the merchant, but he said he had no idea, so I spoke to admins and they were SUPPOSED to help me, but never did. *SIGH* I miss my assassin, but ahh well~

Even though I haven't played through 1 and 2, I am really excited for ME3. The fact that you're FINALLY playing on Earth excites me to no end for some reason. xD

When it comes to multiplayer...

... debating whether or not to pre-order Shogun: Total War II. :x

Hell yeah another Recettear slave-- I mean player. :'D That damn game. First time I played it I thought, "I'm only play an hour." *Three hours later* "Why can't I stop? D8"

*Shrugs* I've never played the Shogun games (if there's more than one, I don't even, know! %D), so I'm no help there. xD If you pre-order it and don't get it, it's just about $5 lost~ I've done that a few times... Mostly 'cause when the game comes out, I don't have the money for it. xD

We actually have both the first and second game; since I know some of the stuff that changes depending on first game actions, I have like... A 'game plan' for each file I'm working on. I think one of my big problems is I spend WAY too much time roaming on the planets. xD They're kinda fun, though..?

Lol I have heard RDR being called, "Grand Theft Horse" before, so this confirms it. xD And the save points sound awesome. <3 I remember getting frustrated in GTA 3 because I'd keep dying. :C I'm pretty awful at the GTA series, but it's so fun. xD

Haha, I love stuff like that. <3 I mean, if you enjoy a game, and start getting bored, it's nice there's some mods and what not available to give it more replay value. xP

Well the game is designed so you can do a lot of side missions on the various planets at will, trust me I did every mission on every world, you are fine doing that. :)

RDR has a tremendous amount of side quests and little side challenges, you will easily lose yourself doing those as well, but I feel they only add to such games, I hate linear games.

Well the game is designed so you can do a lot of side missions on the various planets at will, trust me I did every mission on every world, you are fine doing that. :)

RDR has a tremendous amount of side quests and little side challenges, you will easily lose yourself doing those as well, but I feel they only add to such games, I hate linear games.

Haha oh good. xD My boyfriend was giving me flack saying, "Continue the plot already!" But I wanted to clear all my missions that weren't plot-related first~ I like games that do side quests and the like~

Gah I want it so bad. My want for RDR only exponentially rose when they released Undead Nightmare 'cause I love me some good zombie games. <3 I notoriously never finish huge games because I'll be busy with side quests and achievements. That kind of stuff just sucks me into a game, but sometimes I end up burning myself out. OTL

Minecraft, Pokemon White, Mother 3.

Minecraft is incredibly fun! I mostly like playing in multiplayer with friends to voice chat with because I'm such an awful scaredy-cat, I can't really play singleplayer mode on any difficulty but Peaceful... but at the same time that's kind of boring and I like exploring caves with my friends!

And Mother 3, this game is so much fun. I have a friend who's been telling me to play it for ages, and he told me if I can beat it he'll finally finish playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones that I let him borrow two years ago, so I finally downloaded it... But it's a lot of fun! Duster is such a total bro. He's my favorite character hands-down. I feel bad for not trying this game sooner.

I can't really play singleplayer mode on any difficulty but Peaceful... but at the same time that's kind of boring and I like exploring caves with my friends!

Exploring caves - oh geez. I only play on singleplayer, yet I can't stand spelunking. I don't mind attacking monsters; it's the suspense that kills me - just waiting for something to pop up and scare the manure out of me. I try giggling at the ghostly, yet it's easier said than done! :)

mostly spamming the GT5 seasonal events, and almost reaching 100% on Blazblue: Continuum shift story mode endings, missing mostly the joke endings.

any brony with a ps3 so we can exchange psn ids?

edit: also replaying FFX for the gigazillionth time (gotta love my 60G model :3 )

Glad to see a lot of Red Dead Redemption players here.

My roommate got Borderlands for the PS3 so we both play that on occasion. I never did get a chance to play it before this. My PC is rather lacking so I don't do a lot of gaming on it. (At least not those types of games.) It's mostly for development. It's pretty enjoyable and we're way overleveled because we goof around too often, but that aspect of the game is fun for us.

I periodically play Ikaruga and Sin & Punishment 2.

Minecraft, Pokemon White, Mother 3.

Minecraft is incredibly fun! I mostly like playing in multiplayer with friends to voice chat with because I'm such an awful scaredy-cat, I can't really play singleplayer mode on any difficulty but Peaceful... but at the same time that's kind of boring and I like exploring caves with my friends!

And Mother 3, this game is so much fun. I have a friend who's been telling me to play it for ages, and he told me if I can beat it he'll finally finish playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones that I let him borrow two years ago, so I finally downloaded it... But it's a lot of fun! Duster is such a total bro. He's my favorite character hands-down. I feel bad for not trying this game sooner.

Haha, I did the same thing with a friend, I promised him I'll play Resident Evil 4 if he played Mother 3.. Which I end up playing it and loving it, and he didn't even try Mother 3, he's missing an amazing game anyways.

Duster's awesome, pretty much like everyone in the game, my favorite is Lucas :D

Glad to see a lot of Red Dead Redemption players here.

My roommate got Borderlands for the PS3 so we both play that on occasion. I never did get a chance to play it before this. My PC is rather lacking so I don't do a lot of gaming on it. (At least not those types of games.) It's mostly for development. It's pretty enjoyable and we're way overleveled because we goof around too often, but that aspect of the game is fun for us.

I periodically play Ikaruga and Sin & Punishment 2.

Borderlands seems pretty fun although I have only gotten to level 14 or so with one character; my friends though swear by this game.

Dawn of War II: Retribution. I don't have as awesome a paint job as Kash does, but the game is still fun.

Halo: Reach. All of my friends still play even though I'm not as motivated to credit grind as they are.

Call of Duty: Black Ops. Recently proved that I still had it even after a 2 month hiatus.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Awesome team-based game made even more awesome by awesome squadmates.

Apparently I'm in the same boat as Brian when it comes to violence and strategy games lol

I've been playing Picross 3D on my DS for the past, oh, year and a half or so. I play it before my shift and during break at work, because I'm a dork like that.

I also play Fallout: New Vegas off and on. I've already beaten it, but I adore post-apocalyptic stuff and especially Fallout, so I can replay it a dozen times and still love it.

Archived