Small-scale RP

Eventide

[RP thread]

Who would like to RP? To FFA I bring Garrett, my grumpy gryphon. I don't want to start with something really epic, just looking for a bit of interaction and to establish the character in Equestria. If you guys have any ideas for threads feel free to share.

Post order:

• Eventide
  • Dabom444
  • Bogle
  • SeaJay
  • Jabberwock
  • Lyipheoryia
  • Polyblank

Hmm... for location I suppose the most likely choice would be one of the standard Equestrian towns, like Ponyville. And for how to start, maybe characters could cross paths in a public place such as a coffee shop in the last (first) thread I was in. If you guys have any thoughts on how to set the thread, please let me know.

'Small-scale RP'

lul, it's quite packed for a small-scale thing, but that's a fantastic thing~ 

Itll be even more packed once I start posting-- but not yet! Not yet :P

Besides, I've got a few other things to deal with tomorrow. But maybe the time will be right then. You never know~ :)

(P.S. - Shameless double-post is shameless.)

A posting order is good, but for these kinds of roleplays people can be on hiatus for a while and it can bring a roleplay down a lot.

Usually the best method is to have a day period to wait for a person to post, and if they don't you can continue the roleplay. Following one less formally gives people variety. For instance, polyblank was going to post after seejay but realised they'd look like a massive jerk if they continued to ignore a posting order.

Spoiler

A Bar owner is going to punch a coffee shop owner in the face

Archived