Small-scale RP

Eventide

7 hours ago, ToothpasteThy said:

lul, you know it! xD

I'm always watching O.o

We watch the watcher.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey SeaJay and Toothy, thanks for responding.

I don't know Toothy, you're still a lurker at this point. :blush: I suppose so if you're a dutiful lurker.

I'd prefer either getting this moving again, or if everyone wants I wouldn't mind dropping the thread, since I'd rather not just leave it suspended and it is only a minor social thread. Though, I do worry that simply terminating it without properly finishing it will start to set a precedent where I readily drop future RPs when the participants stop posting for a while. I know I'm the architect of my future RPing habits, but there is a sort of subconscious continuity to these things.

If you want to leave the RP, I'd suggest writing your character out perhaps. Folks don't tend hang around a cafe all day after all.

I would like to see this continue as well. I know it isn't my turn to post but, perhaps I could to get it going again? Or Toothie could jump in? I don't mind either way. It's up to you, Gents~ ^ ^

Bogle seems to have been offline for almost a month. I'm not sure how to move ahead now, her absence does complicate things.

I'd appreciate if you posted next SeaJay. :) But there's no rush. I can see it being difficult to figure out how to continue now...

As for how Toothy fits in, you can join at any point dude, when or if you join is up to you I guess. :I

Alright, leave it to me. ;)

As you said, it's going to take some thought in figuring out how to progress but, I'll see what can be done. Though suggestions are welcomed as well. :)

Perhaps there's no correct way to suddenly ignore a certain character, but it looks like the best option without a transition of setting. I've found the common way to deal with these absences is to only respond to the remaining characters and mostly forget the missing player's character, at least until they turn up again. Again, Bogle hasn't been online for nearly a month, so I presume she'll be gone for a while longer.

• 2 months later...

Archived