Copper Ponyville school for colts and fillys (OOC)

flashdash250

"Rainbowflashdash walks back into the ice cream shop and says sorry for leaving so fast but i had to let my mom and pony know where i was. and he ask , what is your name to the pony siting beside Toothie. and he says sorry to Toothie for leaving to fast.

Blueberry narrowed her eyes. how to avoid this situation? She wracked her tiny child she-brain. deciding on a classic, she pouted and grumbled

"Stranger Danger, Not S'posed to talk to you."

She hoped the aggressor wouldn't retort.

Toothie responded to the mention of his name by promptly slumping into a pile of pony on the floor. 

"Did I miss something?" His groggy voice slurred.

Obviously, Toothie was not at his happiest, and it was even apparent to Blue despite not actually knowing him. Like, how could a happily-colored pony named 'Toothie' be such a depressing mess?

Now paying attention to Flash and Blue, Toothie started making an attempt to stand up and look at least a bit lively lest he be seen as a lazy bum.

He immediately found difficulty getting off his lazy bum.

Blueberry needed escape, from this strange and rather annoying filly. She turned to the unhappy colt to her side and offered him a hoof getting up.

She gave him a smile, chipper.

"Need a hoof?"

She was wondering however, why he was so... mopy, she supposed the word was

"No stranger danger than Stranger Danger... Why would I want a hoof? I've got four already."  

Toothie blinked.

"Flaaaaaaaaaaaaash!" he groaned, letting his head flop backward as if he was about to speak upwardly to the heavens. "She's attempting to communicate with me, and I'm not fun right now."

Toothie managed to roll onto his belly and call out again. "What do?" :c

Blueberry blinked several times - this pony...

"...You would like some help getting up?" She offered meekly. Her mother had always told her some fillies and colts were different, but not like this. she was rather mystified.

Great. How could things ever get any worse?

Toothie knew that thought was just going to jinx him if anything, but it also brought another perspective... Well, things can only go up from here. Might as well try to make it happen.

Then Flash Dash started coughing. A wonderful sign-- an omen that things were definitely getting better. But this was not the time to get discouraged again! This was the time to stand up! To make a change! To bring about a better future for everypony!

With spirit leaping into action, Toothie sought out help regaining his composure; outstretching a hoof to the filly beside him for assistance in becoming upright again, only to have it flop back down to the ground like a soggy noodle.

"Uh... Little help?"  

• 2 weeks later...

Toothie teetered for a moment trying to find his center of gravity, and once he achieved that he mustered his strength and shook Bluberry's hoof.

"Thank you oh-so much for your assistance, m'lady! Now, before I repay hou for your kindness, let me make Flashie Dashie feel better."  

Throwing himself at Flash Dash's hooves, Toothie whined "Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash! Feel better, pleeeeeeease!! :c  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived