BlueBlaze (Private)

SymphonicFire

Chrome kept quite during the ride as he looked into the distance. He didn't want to talk as he felt that there was no need to. Listening to the water and the insects chirping make him think about the fortune Amria told him the day before. He started to understand what the fortune meant, but he still couldn't see the big picture. Even so, he knew enough to realize that Blue is a precious friend, and that he doesn't want it to change.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Sorry for late reply. I suddenly stopped getting notifications)

"Hey, thanks for being my friend. Only having Amria as a friend in this town is lonely, not to say he's not a good friend" he laughed. 

"Also, I'm leaving Ponyville the day after tomorrow. I only came here to visit" Chrome said, looking into the distance. "I didn't think I'd make a friend on my vacation. It makes me happy to have more friends"

Chrome thought for a while, thinking of something to cheer Blue. He smiled and reached for his left ear, sliding his golden ear cuff off it. "Here, keep this" he said, giving it to Blue. 

Chrome smiled and hugged her back, trying to comfort her by holding her close. It's strange to him that she would react this way. They've only known each other for a couple of days and she looks almost devastated at the fact that he was leaving.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived