The Shinokage's Rebirth

NamelessTrax

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crimson looked up at the moon and saw two shapes appear as they fell towards them, "Dont be afriad to go all out." 

Thw two cloaked strangers landed swiftly before them, one male and one female, their red eyes swirled with a black design of three tomo's. "You make youselves prey on purpose, why?" The male asked with an eastern accent(Russian). "You are said to have great strength, henceforth we want you to join our organization. The Shinokage. Our mission is to achieve true freedom-"

"Chaos. You seek true freedom through chaos." The female unterreupted him, "True and absolute freedom, is chaos. The question is now is your worth joining." She said flipping back her hood, her beautiful red hair waved in the breeze, her stunning beauty made Crimson blush a little. The man threw back his hoof revealing a young handsome face. "My name is Caesar Valentine, this is my sister Ally, I hope you can last longer than five minutes." Caesar said forming a handsign, Ally smirked and leaped high, Ceasar performed more handsigns, "Fire Style: Searing Migrane!" Ceasar blew a large screaming flame that raged towards Crimson and Silent. Crimson placed his hands on the ground and brought them up raising a wall of earth along with them to defend against the flames.

When the flames died down, Silent threw down a small object that create a cloud of smoke and suddenly Silent was gone. A second later he reappeared behind Ceasar, punching him in the face, the metal of his gauntlet cutting him. He kicked him in the chest and pushed off landing on his feet drawing another blade, taking a defensive stance.

Caesar fell forward then suddenly poofed turing into a log, Caesar flickered in front of Silent hitting him with a powerful fist sending him crashing through the trees. Caesar ran after him with great speed performing more handsigns, "Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Shadowclone Jutsu!" Caesar threw out two small shurikens which then expanded and mulitplied into a dozen giant shurikens spinning down towards Silent.

Crimson stayed on guard in the clearing as he glanced around for Ally, she had vanished in the initial attack. Suddenly Ally came down from the sky, Crimson jumped back barely in time to dodge her fist, she hit the ground instantly turning the entire clearing into giant chunks of earth and scattering up smaller chuncks. Crimson blocked with his gauntlets as she kicked him sending him flying through several chuncks of earth. 

Silent got back to his feet as he watched the shurikens flying towards him. With lightning speed he deflected all of them to the side with his twin blades. He held out his arm and pressed a button on his gauntlet, causing a mechanism to create a small crossbow on his wrist. He fired a bolt at Ceasar which flew straight into his side. Silent then flew towards Ceasar with unbelievable speed and bashed him with the hilts of his swords. 

Again Caesar poofed into a log, "Having trouble there?" Caesar asked before he came from above smashing Silent into the ground making small crater, Caesar took Silent by the foot and threw him up into the sky, He performed more handsigns, "Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!" Caesar blew an enormous ball of fire at Silent hitting him with a giant explosion of fire.

Crimson battled with Ally in hand to hand but had trouble gaining any footing as her speed and agility was greater than his. "Stay still you little Brat!... Gotcha!" He swiped with his hand but before it could touch her she vanished, "Uh oh.." Ally appeared behind him with him drawed back, she unleashed one punch that sent him crashing through the forest. Crimson landed in a pile of brush, "Ow." He stood up and raised his hand catching Allys fist as tried to catch him off guard, her face turned to complete surprise. Crimson smirked, "My turn Dollface." Crimson bashed her in gut quickly then again finally sending her into a nearby mountain side with a heavy uppercut. 

The fiery explosion soon became shards of ice as Silent had thrown an ice rune into the blast just before it hit him. "Not at all." He said as he landed back on his feet. "I've done this for years, and I've learned to prepare for anything, including magic tricks like yours." He threw down another smoke cloud and suddenly vanished from sight. 

"Skilled you are, but smoke will not protect you from my Sharingan." The three black tomos in Caesars red eyes spun around as his eyes darted back in forth, suddenly he flickered away and reappeared in a spining kick sending Silent into a tree.

Crimson suddenly felt uneasy as he looked behind seeing Ally checking her nails, "A clone...." He mumbled sadly before Ally performed several hand signs, "Water Style: Water Shark Bomb Jutsu!" Ally blew out a stream of water which shaped into a giant shark and rocketed towards Crimson, he backed as fast as he could but the water explosion sent him crashing away again.

What Ceasar kicked into the tree turned out to be a mass of straw and twigs. The real Silent landed nearby. "I love those decoys. So easy to make and easy to kept hidden." He said twirling his blades. "It seems we're at a stalemate. You sure you want to keep going?" 

Caesar laughed, "A stale mate is when two oppenants go all put and still tie, this my friend is calling it quits before we destroy half the forest. You have talent Comrade, therefore we will join you, our life schedule is pretty scarce anyway." As he ended, Crimson fell between them in a crumpled twist of limbs, he groaned with annoyance and slight pain. Ally landed on top in a spin, "That was fun, lets go again." She started before looking at Silent with predatory eyes. Caesar chuckled, "Now she will f*** up your life, and unlike me, it wont end in a stalemate." He warned jokingly.

Silent raised an eyebrow at Ally before putting his blades away. "I have a better idea. How about you help up get our organization back to full strength, then you can tear into Bloodmoon all you want?"

The twins exchanged a glance before nodding their agreement. Crimson struggled to extend out a hand with a thumbs up to Silent.

Later back at the hideout, Obito had been busy as he had widened out a few of the chambers and completely changed the walls of dirt into solid stone. Obito stood before the four of them, along with Silent, the Twin were also given a black cloak with purple clouds on it. "Welcome to the Shinokage. As of now we are strong, but with nore we become stronger. There are still four spots left and four recruits who need guidance." Obito took out four folders and threw one to Caesar, one to Crimson and the other to Silent, keeping the last for himself. "The twins will stay together as their fighting style makes them hard opponents to beat. In each of the folders is the person who is to be your partner, with exception of Caesar and Allys target. Now go, except you Silent." As he ended, Caesar and Ally headed out, Crimson started out and glanced back at Silent once before he was gone. 

"This Target of yours, he is... unpredictable. His power comes from an ancient eye-power, it is the father of the Sharingan eyes In which I and the twins share." Obito's left purple ringed eye glowed, "My left eye, he has two of them. It cost me alot to obtain this left eye, so much I could only obtain one eye. In the end he destroyed his other eye before I killed him. Be careful Silent, his power is considered to be godlike, but he will make an excellent partner for you."

((Could the target of Crimson or the Twins be my second character I want to bring in?))

Silent looked over the information for a moment before looking back to Obito. "Godlike power you say? No problem. Be back soon." He said before heading out. 

((Yeah))

Caesar and Ally read over their file as they raced through the trees, "Alright, they shouldn't be too troublesome but keep ya wits about you just in case." He warned his sister.

Suddenly a bear trap snapped shut on Caesar's leg stopping him in his tracks. A slender hooded figure dropped from a nearby tree drawing a bow and aiming at the siblings. After a moment she lowered it and sighed. "Dammit, I thought I'd finally caught that b@stard but it's just you. What are you doing standing in my trap?" A female voice asked as she removed the hood revealing a violet haired woman. 

Silent was making his way to the destination of his target, fumbling with a map. "God, where am I? This map is garbage." He said balling it up and throwing it away. 

Caesar glanced down at his leg seeing a layer of rock between his leg and the trap, he sighed with relief that he was fast enough to notice it spring. Allys eyes turned like cat eyes as she starred at the woman, "A girl? I'm gonna like this one." She chimed playfully. "Settle Ally, we're here to offer her a chance." Caesar said as he snapped the trap in two stepping out of it, "Excuse me Madem, can you spare us a moment of your time to hear us out about joining our Organization?"

"Maps are useless in this part of the woods, its as twisting and winding as the Everfree in Equestria." The deep voice boomed around him. From the shadows walked a man in samurai armor with long spikey hair and the rare purple ringed eyes.

The woman rolled her eyes and scoffed. "I should remove your manhood for talking to me like that. I'm no 'madam.' Go to Canterlot if you want some rich, pretentious wh0re to call pretty names." She said with a venomous sting in her voice. She crossed her arms. "The name's Amaranthe. You can call me 'Mara' for short. What kind of organization are we talking here? Because if this is another invitation to the Bloodmoon Order then don't waste your time with your religion." 

"Welp, that wasn't hard." Silent said to himself when he found the being. "You must be the big, scary dude Obito has told me about. You can call me Silent Night, and you are...?"

"Please, we would have killed you by now if thats what our goal was." Caesar scoffed, "No, we want you to join a new Organization, the Shinokage. Help us achieve true, and absolute Freedom."

"My name is Uchiha Uzumaki." Uchiha's eyes glowed as he spoke, he practically radiated an enormous pressure of energy. 'Even I would take caution when facing him.' Obitos words seemed echo around Silent.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but I kind of already have true and absolute freedom." Mara said as she looked at the disabled trap and sighed. "I'll make you a deal, you help me find the guy I've been hunting in these woods, and I'll give your organization a shot." 

Silent wasn't intimidated by Uchiha, but kept a cautious mind when speaking to him. "Nice to meet you I suppose. Anyways, I'm from a new organization that is forming called the Shinokage, and I was told to talk to you about offering you a position within our organization. You may know our leader Obito since he is..." Silent lost words to describe the man before him. "Well, kind of like you." 

Ally perked up at the word Hunt, "Hunt? Stalk? Chase?" She chimed with sparkling predatory eyes. Caesar groaned, "She makes it hard to negotiate. Whos the Prey?"

Uchiha shook his head, "There is no else like me, I am the last." As he spoke, over a hundred glass jars appeared around him, each held a pair of purple ringed eyes, even some red ones of the Sharingan. "I am the only one alive with the power of the Rinnegan!" 

"There's a man named Cyrus around here who I've been tracking for days. I won't go into details, but let's just say he's not a good man. I've been paid to eliminate him so that he will not harm anybody else." Mara said. "He was last seen in these woods. He made the tracking too easy, but he's a slimy b@stard."

"Right..." Silent said, not sure what to think of the target's odd behavior. "Look, you're obviously powerful, what if I told you there's a place where that power can be put to use?"

"Fair trade. Any leads?" Caesar asked before forming a hand sign and spawning 8 clones. Ally started to stretch, getting ready for the hunt.

Uchiha was silent for a moment as the jars of eyes vanished, "I'd ask what goal you have in mind, a man like me does not much use for things most people strive for."

Mara took out a tattered shred of clothe. "Found this on a tree. He must of gotten caught on a low branch running. I can tell by how long it was on the branch that he was there not long ago and he's somehwere in this general area. That's my my traps are everywhere and I've been watching like a hawk from the treetops." 

Silent sighed, knowing this would be hard to pitch to Uchiha, but kept his composure. "Normally we're just an assassin guild. You know, mercenaries killing for money. However we've refocused our efforts to getting strong enough to strike the Bloodmoon Order while they're dealing with inner struggle." He said. "They have the support of some mysterious dark lord so defeating them would make us very powerful." 

Archived