The Shinokage's Rebirth

NamelessTrax

Caesar nodded, "Stand back for this one." He warned before leaping back, he landed in a crouch performing serveral handsigns, "Summoning Jutsu: Aniyu the White Wolf." Suddenly in a cloud of smoke, a large white female wolf appeared. Caesar held out the cloth to Aniyu, "We need to track this person down." He said, Aniyu dipped her head and started to sniff the clothe, in an instant she picked up the scent and howled. Ally jumped up and down, "Alright! Its a hit! Let the hunt begin!" Just like that, Aniyu sped off into the trees with Ally following from above. Caesar glanced at Mara, "Shall we?"

"That sort of work is already possible for me, there is not a man alive who can resist my power. But..." Uchiha began, "I will accept this offer, I wish to see how you go about do this. And to meet this one who you claim has an eye like mine."

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mara was silent for a moment, taken aback by their abilities and power. "Does your organization teach you how to make those ghost wolves? Because I'm sold if so." She jokes as she followed the wolf and the siblings through the woods.

Silent would have sighed with relief but remained calm. "Alright, great! Right this way to our base. I think you'll like what we're doing."

Caesar chuckled, "My kind of power is something that takes years to learn if your not born from someone who also practiced it." He paused as a howl echoed from their right, "Found him."

Uchiha said nothing and followed Silent.

Mara quickly drew a dagger and ran in the direction of the howl. She found a man cowering away from the wolf spirit. "Please don't hurt me! Have mercy!" He begged. Mara grabbed him by the throat and glared at him. "Did you show mercy to that family when you took away their home and ruined their lives? Did you show mercy when you had their father killed over money?" She said coldly. "Please...you don't understand, I had to-" he couldn't finish because Mara quickly cut his throat and dropped him to the ground. She put her dagger away and took a ring off his finger. "Job well done, and I have evidence that he's dead." She said putting it away. "I couldn't have found him without you. I'll honor my end of the deal now." 

Ally poked the dead man with a stick with a sad face, "Aww, I wanted to play with him more." Caesar patted her on the head, "Its alright Sis, I'm sure Obito will have something for us, come on." He reassured her before taking the lead.

A few miles away, Crimson sat on a dead body with a frown, "Well Obito's not gonna be happy about this." He sighed.

Uchiha came to stand beside Silent, he felt a familiar power about the man before them. Obito turned around showing his left purple ringed eye of the Rinnegan, "Ah, welcome, Uchiha." Instantly Uchiha sped forward reaching out with his hand just inches from Obitos left eye, suddenly Obito switched places with a nearby statue, Uchihas hand obliterated the top half of that statue. "Very well, I'll follow your orders, only those who've mastered the Rinnegan can dodge such speeds." Obito nodded to him, "Good, then we'll await the others." 

Silent stood there for a moment confused about what was going on. Suddenly Mara entered the sanctuary with Caeser and Ally. Silent turned around to face her and was stunned silent. "Well well, look who decided to put the whiskey down for more than five minutes." Mara said to Silent in a snarky tone. "Made dealing with you a lot easier." Silent replied. "You haven't changed a bit, Silent Night." Mara said. "Neither have you, Amaranthe." Silent said before looking around to everybody else. "Before you all ask dumb questions, yes, me and Mara here used to date." Mara rolled her eyes. "USED to." She repeated.

"Ooh, drama." Ally cheered happily, Caesar put his hand on her head to stop her from bouncing up and down. Uchiha remained silent. Crimson came in alone, "So funny story, the guy just wouldnt stop." He explained shrugging, Obito waved it off, "In truth it was a test of strength on your part, besides, one of you would have died even if you both came back." He admitted, Crimson slouched over annoyed, "Of course, cause killing the others before we left wasnt hard enough. Wait, no they were easier." Obito chuckled, "There is still one more Member to recruit."

((Members as follows: Obito, Slipkot, Silent, Crimson, Uchiha, Mara, Caesar, Ally, and the hidden Leader Rose who will be introduced after the 9th member is recruited. Sorry to push but I'd like you to have another member.))

Obito held up a scroll, "Silent and I will take of this one, the rest of you wait here till we return." He held up his right index and middle fingers centered at his chest and flickered away bringer Silent with him.

Mara awkwardly looked around at the others once Obito and Silent were gone. "So...uh, nice to meet you all I guess."

"Must be a powerful opponent if you think they need both of us." Silent said as they arrived at their new location.

"Perhaps, I only brought you along because our missions will be in groups of two." Obito explained.

"Sooo whats the dish on you and Silent?" Ally asked zipping up to her, Caesar facepalmed himself.

Mara rolled her eyes and sighed with annoyance. "Well if you must know, we're both professional assassins. Killers for hire. We met when we both decided to become Rangers since it would be a fairly easy cover. I'll admit, Silent Night is a charming fellow when he wants to be." She said, losing her train of thought for a moment. "We were inseparable. Our lives were good, but then something happened...I'd rather not talk about it now, but it drove us apart and made us bitter. I guess you can see how things turned out now."

"Don't come any closer." A voice suddenly said in an odd tone. Suddenly a man wearing dark leather and with long white hair suddenly appeared, his body seeming to gleaming with magic. "Why are you in my forest? Have you come to take me? I told you it's mine! You won't touch them!" Silent raised an eyebrow at the obviously insane character. "Looks like somebody broke out of the nuthouse."  

Obito ignored Silents remark, "Explain yourself." He said but had a sence of order to his voice.

Ally nodded, "Oooooohh."

((Hazel is actually their daughter who they had to abandon on someones doorstep because they couldnt leave their lifestyle behind and because of that they fell apart!! Just a suggestion if you were still thinking))

The man laughed insanely for a moment at Obito's words. "Explain yourself, he says! The big scary man comes into my forest and I'm the bad guy? What nerve!" The madman said. Out of nowhere his hands lit up and suddenly a plate of toast appeared which the man began to eat. "Why I outta skin ya alive and make French toast out of ya!" Silent was highly disturbed by the madman's antics. "Uh...actually, we were here to offer you a position in our organization." The madman suddenly perked up. "Is it an organization that involves blowing things up? Because where's the fun in having perfectly good corpses and not making them explode?" 

Mara sighed. "Yep. So any of the rest of you have any dirt to share?"

((I decided to try my hand with making a magically powerful yet absolutely insane character, largely based on Sheogorath from Elder Scrolls. So bear with me if it gets crazy. Lol. But yeah, I was actually thinking about that with Hazel but I'm not sure. Silent and Mara are still kind of young so having a child who's already grown may not make sense. I was kind of thinking that they were going to have a child but Mara miscarried. I don't know yet, I'll decide later. But you were almost right. Lol))

((Well Hazel is 18 now so maybe they had her when they were in their low twenties, making them low forties.... Ehh even at 18 that'd make them 36, which isn't completely bad. Thats how old Trax and Tavi are in this.))

"Yeah, Ally and I are actually 146 years old, gotta love being a Bat." Caesar bragged proudly. Crimson starred at Ally in shock, hardly believing she was that good looking and over a hundred years old. Uchiha remained silent.

"Work for us, and you can blow up all the people you want. Just remember who you obey and we'll have no problems." Obito told him.

((I may actually role with it. I guess we can drag Hazel over to this thread later on if we have to.))

"What about you? You're awfully quiet." Mara asked Uchiha.

"Fine, this forest is making me itch anyways. And I'm out of mushrooms." The man said before snapping his fingers suddenly causing a large chunk of the forest to suddenly burst into flames. "I once ripped out a man's liver and made him eat it, and he called me a brute, so I go by Brutus now. Maybe if I rip another man's organs out I'll have a new name." 

Uchiha turned away from them, "I prefer silence." Ceasar threw on a look of annoyance, "Well aren't you just a bucket of sunshine and daisies."

Obito stood unmoved, "Then lets head back to the Hideout, we have things to do."

When the others returned to the base, Mara gave Silent a look. "Oh joy, you're back. I've just been keeping myself entertained with this colorful cast of characters you assembled." Silent rolled his eyes at that comment. Brutus suddenly summoned a frying pan. "Home sweet home! Wonderful! FLAPJACKS FOR EVERYONE!" He shouted before hurling the pan right into Caeser's face for no reason. Silent facepalmed. "Yeah, sorry, this is Brutus. He's...kind of crazy."

The pan fell from Caesars face and Ally giggled, "He's funny." Obito took his place on the stage, "Now that we have out tenth Member, we can start." He began. Crimson glanced around, "Uh boss, thers only nine of us, even with Silpknot. Whos the other member?" He said confused. "That's because they have already been with us from the beginning." Obito told him, he stepped aside as the shadows behind him started to rise creating a doorway of such. A black haired woman wearing a sleek and elegant dark purple dress, walked out from the pitchblack space, her bright violet eyes shined like Amthysts gems. "Hello my dears, my name is Chernaya Roza, but you may call me Rose." 

Uchiha was startled by her presence, it was one he had not felt before, it was darker than anything he'd come across, an ancient power predating even the Bat twins in age. She was another race of being entirely, one born for nothing but to spread chaos and death. The Race which killed off the Princesses of Equestrias race of Alicorns, the race to which almost ended life completely, The Darkness.

Caesar nodded his head approvingly, "Nice." Ally looked down murmering to herself, "Im striaght, Im striaght, Im striaght." She looked up and saw Rose wink at her, Ally blushed and cursed out loud, "Buck."

Crimson admitted she was goodlooking but the darkness he could feel coming off of her made him uneasy. 

"She's quite lovely, reminds me of me mother. Except my mother was a fish, so that can't be right. I like fish. Anybody seen my frying pan?" Brutus rambled before grabbing the pan again. "Now who dares get their vile face all over a man's frying pan?" Silent rolled his eyes at the madman before looking at Rose. "It's lovely to meet you, mistress. We are glad to know you're here." 

"I'm sure. Thank you Obito, for rounding up our new members, you two Crimson." Rose added with a wink to Crimson, "From here on out things are going to get very.... Spicy. Tell me, does anyone know about the legend of the Tailed Beasts?" She asked looking around. "The Nine Tailed Beasts, monstrous creatures each designated by the number of tails they have. They're myths, no one has ever seen one, we would have seen their destruction lay waste to countries and countless lives." Uchiha said, Rose smiled, "Thats because Star Swirled sealed them away in his younger years, it was his mission to keep the beasts from being used as weapons during the war. We tried to find where he sealed them, but instead of using inanimate objects, he sealed the beasts into people. These people where then known as Jinchuriki, and with these the tailed beasts sealed inside them, they could also use that power. Over the years, the Jinchuriki transfered on their Tailed beasts onto the next Generation and so forth." She explained. "So what do  they have to do with our goal?" Caesar asked curiously. Rose smirked and cast her magic up showing a giant screen, on it appeared the event of large creature made of sand, it charged up a massive ball of purple energy and fired it at a mountain range completely decimating it and nearby landscape with ease. Uchiha grew a little spooked as Caesar and Ally  were wide with surprise, Crimson gulped restlessly.

Archived