The Shinokage's Rebirth

NamelessTrax

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Kill? No, we're going to capture and contain." Rose told him. "Capturing them will be easier than killing them, they're immortal. We'll be splitting you up into teams of two: Uchiha and Silent, Ally and Mara, Caesar and I, Crimson and Brutus, and Rose will be making sure our dear member Slipknot does not fade from us. Each of you will be given a target, one of the Tailed beast to go after and secure."

Brutus clapped happily as a potted plant suddenly fell on Crimson's head shattering into pieces and leaving him covered in dirt. Mara looked over to Ally wondering how their partnership would play out. "I guess we better get started then."

"Indeed. We do not have alot to go on as far as finding them, the search will start with you learning about them through Local legends. Uchiha, Silent, the One Tailed Sand Spirit. Arabian Desert." Obito began, "Ally, Mara, the Ruins of Gahool. Eastern Mountains, the Two Tailed Blue Fire Cat. will be your target. Brutus, Crimson, the Three Tailed Crab. Caesar and I, the Four Tailed Gorilla, Volcanic Islands. After the first set we'll began for the second, once you have subdued the beasts, alert Rose through this scroll and we will begin the sealing Ritual. It takes Ten people to do the ritual in one day, for every person missing it adds another day to the rituals completion. If you are busy with a beast then do not participate in the ritual, Beast takes priority." 

"Let's get to it then." Silent said, nodding to Uchiha to come with him. "Try not to be a massive disappointment." He said to Mara. "You mean like you are in bed?" Mara said back with venom in her voice. 

((Sick burn))

"Damñ dude. You just got roasted like a boar." Crimson said trying not to laugh. Ally fist bumped with Mara, "Girls rule!" 

Caesar went up to Obito, "Childish but they'll get the job done." He said trying to sound reassuring. "If they dont they'll die quickly." Obito replied simply.

Uchiha remained unphased by the talk, "Lets go Silent, I dont like to be kept waiting, just like your Ex. In bed." Crimsons shoulders drooped, "Dayum dude, thats like, harsh bro."

Mara smirked at Ally's praise and winked back at Silent, knowing she had embarrassed him. Silent glared at her angrily, his face glowing red. "That was one time, Mara!" He called before he angrily stormed out. "I had a bed once. It was made of dead sheep." Brutus randomly said as he summoned a sheep for no reason. "Come, Crimson, we have monsters to find!" He said jumping on the sheep and riding it away.

Crimson sighed, "Yay." He said sarcastically following Brutus.

Ally started forming several handsigns, "I'll try to get us close just hang tight." 

Obito and Caesar were sucked into Obitos right eye and vanished. 

Uchiha nodded up, "I have a ride for us up top."

((Yeah))

Uchiha and Silent arrived in the middle of no where along a sand dune ridge, the giant bird Uchiha summoned burst into smoke dissappearing. "Our Target is the One tailed Sand Spirit, and considering our terrain, we're at a huge disadvantage. We'll start there." He said pointing at a town in the distance.

Ally and Mara appeared atop a temple ruins, "Well, thats closer than I thought, didnt mean to get us right on top."

Crimson and Brutus came to the edge of an enormous lake, legend is that the lake is as deep as the ocean. "Well, do we go fishing?"

Obito and Caesar appeared at the edge of a burning landscape where four volcanos leaked out rivers of lava.

"It's a wonder they managed to even build a town out here." Silent said as they headed for the small village. "Even if this land was hospitable, wouldn't that monster have leveled this place by now?" 

"Well, we're here now. Where do we start looking?" Mara said looking over the edge of the ruins. 

"My mother was a fish." Brutus said as he suddenly turned into a seal and jumped into the water. Crimson suddenly was hit with a magic blast and gils grew on his neck allowing him to breath water. 

"Fool, didnt you listen to Her Ladyship? Rose said the beasts were sealed into people, these people could easily blend in with the population if they had their beast under control. If not, they'll be secluded and isolated, the indiginous people might revere them as higher beings and local towns or large populations will fear them." Uchiha said coldly as he started towards the town.

Ally sniffed the air, "If the beasts are as powerful as we've been told, they'll give off an energy signature. Shouldnt be too hard to find." As she finished, an enormous two tailed cat of blue and black flames with a green right eye and yellow left eye, rose up in front of them. A woman with long blonde hair in a ponytail stood atop its head. 

Crimson shook his head before he fell in, "Ah this is gonna take a while to get used to." He said awkwardly as he breathed like a fish under water.

"Ok, let's get one thing straight buddy. Nobody talks to me like that. I don't care how powerful you are or what you could do to me, I've gutted royalty like a pig for less." Silent said with venom in his voice as he followed him towards down. "Let's just find this guy and get this over with." 

Mara looked up at the large creature and the woman on its head. "Welp, we found it. Guess we better try and capture this thing." 

"I hope I can fix that. The last mate I gave gils to exploded." Brutus said as he swam around in his seal form. 

"An Assassin with guts..." Uchiha began, "Maybe you are worth a little of my time." He complemented without actually making it sound like a complement.

"Yeah." Ally plopped down to all fours and took off down the temple ruins, the Two Tails poofed from sight and the Blonde woman became surrounded by blue energy taking the shape of a cat with two tails, she gave chase after Ally like a predator to prey.

Crimson sighed with annoyance, "I really hope we find this beast soon. Course with the dept of this lake, it might take days to find this thing. Or whoever has it sealed inside them."

"Oh, I'm so honored." Silent said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

Mara slid down the side of the temple following them, preparing an arrow in case things got out of hand. 

"Last time I was a seal it took me four weeks to find somebody underwater. Of course it was mainly because I was too busy eating fish." Brutus said as he swallowed a nearby fish. "You make a good fish."

Crimson sighed feeling fearful of his own life, this maniac might just as well kill instead of the beast. 

Ally turned around sliding back, she placed her palms together then performed several handsigns, "Earth Style: Mud Quake!" She placed her plams on the ground causing the earth rumble and threw the blonde woman off balance. Ally suddenly burst into a log covered in paper bombs, the blonde gasped in surprise before the log exploded. Ally landed beside Mara, "Hello."

Obito and Caesar trekked through the lava land coming upon a molten temple ruins, inside sat a mand with red hair and beard, he opened his eyes knowing exactly why they had come. "Leave or You'll be melted alive." He warned them. Caesar cracked his knuckles, "I think we'll stay bud." Obito took his guitar fan off his back and held it low. The red haird man sighed and stood up, suddenly he transformed into an enormous red haired gorilla with four tails. Obito and Caesar stood at the ready.

Ally shrugged, "I dont know." Suddenly the smoked cleared as the woman turned into a red and black being with two tails and cat ears.

((that'll be the same for every tailed beast but with their number of respective tails and appearance.))

The Two tails let out a hiss before charging them with extreme speed, Ally performed several handsigns and slammed her hands to ground, "Earth Style: Mud Wall!" The wall of earth rose up in front of them but the Two tails burst through the wall and slapped Ally away sending her up the side of the ruins, the Two Tails whirled around batting Mara back with one of its tails.

Mara landed back on her feet and slid to a stop as she took out a small pouch and threw it at the beast. When the pouch hit it's face it suddenly burst into a white powder that then exploded with a blinding light causing the creature to be stunned. 

The Two tails stumbled back blinded by the flash, Ally came from above with monsterous strength and punched the Two tails into the ground, she backed off sliding next to Mara. "By concentrating my chakra energy into my fists and feet, I can summon up alot strength. Sadly its going to take alot more than that to damage this beast." She sadi as the dust settled with the Two tails on all four barely phased by the hit.

"For now we need to slow it down." Mara said, suddenly disappearing with great speed. She darted around the beast faster than it could catch her. Suddenly four large jaw-like traps snapped shut on the beast's legs binding it in place. Mara soon reappeared dragging a large chain over the monster's back, pulling it tight and gritting her teeth as she tried to hold the beast down.

Ally performed several handsigns, "Wood Style: Wood Dragon!" A dragon head made of wood burst from the ground with a long body and chomped onto the Two tails before wrapping its body around it. Ally held her handsign with great strain, "Just need to hold it here, my wood dragon is draining its energy now."

Archived