The Shinokage's Rebirth

NamelessTrax

"Sand, huh?" Silent said looking over to a nearby burning pyre. Near the pyre was several large barrels of oil. "I have an idea." 

"So do we call the black magic lady now?" Brutus said standing on the belly of the beast. "She looks like somebody who appreciates a good bowl of a poor beggars brain matter." He said out of nowhere.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A spectre of Rose appeared before them as he spoke, "Ah, I was wondering when you two would find the Three Tails. I'll start the ceremony, Uchiha and Silent are still busy but we can manage with just 8." She told them before vanishing again. Crimson sighed and jumped over to the shore then ising his gauntlets, he used green magic tethers to drag the beast closer to shore. Suddenly the giant statue rose from the ground with the others already on the finger tips in hologram forms.

Uchiha rubbed his head as he got the message from Rose, "Right, we have time to stall then, and right on time." He said as his power returned to him again, he leaped high over the beast and aimed his palms down, "Almighty Push!" The wave forced the Sand Spirit down creating a massive crater in the sandy desert.

Silent fired some of his arrows at the beast to taunt his as he finished preparing the trap he had waiting for the beast. "Come bet me you ugly b@stard!" he called out to it. 

Silent pulled two ropes together causing the large barrels of oil to spill onto the monster's body. He then quickly lit an arrow and fired it at the oil, causing it to explode in a fire that consumed the beast's lower body. As the flames died down, the fire mixed with the creature's sandy body began to turn to glass, immobilizing the beast. 

Uchiha came in from behind smashing the beasts lower half, "Quick thinking." Suddenly the One Tails sunk into the ground, then rose up further away fully restored and started to form a purple sphere in its mouth but stopped abruptly. Uchiha glanced at the town then to the beast, "Silent, its got a soft spot for the town, so lets exploit that fact. I'll keep it busy." He said flying over to the beast.

Silent nodded before bolting over to a nearby building and grabbing a small girl my the throat and leaping to the roof, holding a knife to her throat. "Alright, you b@stard, stand down or she and everybody dies!" He called out as the girl screamed and squirmed in his hands.

Suddenly Silents body was covered in sand, hardening and moving Silents limbs letting the girl go. Uchiha sighed, "We're going to need a plan for this one." He reached out a hand towards the Sand Spirit, "Almighty Pull." Uchiha used his forcing power to pull and throw the Sand Spirit towards the town, it recognized danger and dispersed into a cloud of sand, as did the sand around Silent. Uchiha sped sped in grabbing Silent and retreating away.

"We make a plan, I have a move in mind that will force it into submission. Using the whole town as hostages." Uchiha said they reached a safe distance atop a mesa.

((Yeah))

"Keep it busy, For this I'll need to concentrate." Uchiha told Silent as they hovered closer to the Town standing on a rocky platform. The town was quiet as people went about thiet daily routines, around the town was a river of moving Sand.

The Sand caught the arrow before it hit and shattered it easily, suddenly the Sand Spirit rose up from the sand river and reaches out at Silent with his giant front paw.

Uchiha put his hands flat together then opened them with a little black ball forming between them.

Uchiha let the black orb float up from his hand and into the sky, "Planetary Devastation." 

The One Tails charged towards Silent but suddenly became unbalanced as large chunks of earth and sand suddenly started rising up, the black orb now above the town had an emmence gravitational pull. The Sand Spirit melted into sand and swirld into the town, attatching itself to every building and structure, attemtping to keep the entire town from becoming part of the massive ball of rock and sand now forming from the black orb. 

Uchiha took Silent by the collar standing still like a statue, he put Silent behind him back to back keeping Silent from falling to the gravitational pull. "Keep still, and brace yourself." As he spoke the pull stopped, above the town was an enormous sphere of condensed rock, the Sand Spirits head visible on the outside looking down at the town. A small child was looking up at the mass of rock and the Sand Spirits face, her eyes in awe clouded with fear. Suddenly the mass of rock started falling towards the town, just before it hit, suddenly the massive rock sphere glowed red before erutping in a massive explosion that vaporized the town instantly. Uchiha stood fast as his magic energy force field protected the two of them as the explosion went on.

The blast calmed down and Uchiha let down his shield, "There," He said as the smoke cleared showing the One Tailed Beast on its back unconscious, "That wasn't so hard." The Giant beast shrunk down into a young man with red hair and a tattoo of a japanese symbol over his left eye.

Uchiha slammed his palms together then hit the ground, a moment later the giant statue appeared with all other members awaiting them. "Took you long enough." Crimson said sarcastically with a grin. Rose just stared at the two blankly, "Lets begin this, we have five more Beasts to capture still." Obito commented impatiently.

"I see you made it out in one piece." Mara said in a snarky tone to Silent. "Sorry to disappoint you. I know how impatient you are for me to die." He replied rolling his eyes.

Archived