The Shinokage's Rebirth

NamelessTrax

"Enough, its time to begin." Obito said sternly as Uchiha and Silent got into place. Once the ritual begun, the energy of the Tailed beast began draining from the young mans eyes and mouth and placed into one of the six remaining closed eyes, as the energy was absorbed, the eye began to open slowly.

The Next day, Uchiha and Silent returned to the hideout, everyone awaited their arrival with anticipation.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silent entered the hideout and sat on the ground and drank some water, exhausted from the journey. "Home sweet home." He said to himself. "Well, you didn't die. I guess that's good news." Mara said crossing her arms. "You don't look so bad yourself." He replied.

"We'll let you two rest a bit longer, the others have already been given their target. Heres your's." Obito said approaching Uchiha, handing him a file marked, "The 8 Tails". Crimson and Brutus had been given the Five Tails, Ally and Mara were assigned the Seven Tails, and Caesar had already left for the Six Tails. Obito would follow once he'd found it. Rose sat back watching them as she kept Slipknots body in peak condition, another source of her magic seemed to stem off but the wherebouts of where it went were unknown.

"Do you think it will be another fish? I can't eat too many fish. It makes me feel funny." Brutus said for no reason as a fish suddenly landed on Crimson's head before falling to the floor. "Gotta say that last mission went pretty well. Seems I have a good parter." Mara said with a smile to Ally.

The fish Brutus summoned suddenly exploded. "Well that's no way to cook a fish." He said before turning into a lizard for no reason and crawling away. "I really want to know what happened to that guy that made him the madman he is." Silent said. Mara smiled as she hugged Ally back. "You know it, girl." She said with a smile. Mara never had many friends, and developing a bond with Ally was a good feeling for her.

Uchiha sat down, "We'll rest for awhile till we head again." He told Silent, Crimson sighed and started to leave knowing Brutus would just follow him to their objective. Rose appeared from a shadowy state wrapping her arms around both Mara and Ally, "No one told me there was gonna be hugs." She said pressing their faces into her breasts. Allys face went red as she grew nervous being held by a woman who could obliterate them by lifting a finger.

Mara blushed and looked around awkwardly. "Uh...yeah, sure. All the hugs. Girl power right?" She said not knowing what to do. Silent suppressed the urge to laugh at her but she shot him a glare of death.

"Ah so thrilling to see us girls rise in power. When you have free time, I do have a little treat if you're interested?" Rose asked them, Ally raised an eyebrow in confusion but was intrigued by the offer as her curiosity was peaked.

Rose cast shadows around Ally and Mara, "I think you'll like it." Suddenly they vanished. Uchiha narrowed his eyes suspiciously, "When they get back, ask Mara what she showed them, I'm curious to know."

A second later they appeared inside an unknown room, outside the window was Canterlot by the the looks of the other houses. On the bed lay an unconscious man, he was admiringly handsome, but there was something off about him just like their comrade Slipknot at the hideout. Ally starred at the man curiously, "Who is he?" Rose went over and sat down on the bed next to the man and gently glided her hand over his face, "This is the current Prophet of the Bloodmoon, Nameless Trax, the Blue Eyed Reaper. His soul was taken by the Dark Lord Nergal, just like Slipknot, I come here sometimes to... Take care of him. The house is owned by his Lover, the current Captain of Nightwatch and one of the temporary Rulers of Equestria. Since the Princesses have also been robbed of their souls by Nergal."

"Oh sure, I'd LOVE to talk to her." Silent said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. 

"So the rumors are true then..." Mara said looking over Trax's body. "Nergal has returned, and he brought the apocalypse with him." She said seriously before suddenly looking confused. "So wait...are you attracted to an unconscious body?"

Rose chuckled, "Well I would be lying if I said I was'nt attracted to him, when he's conscious, he is quite the sweet talker. I sometimes mess with him a little for funzies but mostly its to make sure His body is healthy and fit for when his Soul is returned." She told them as she pulled the covers down revealing his fit and muscular body, his body had a few scars over his chiseled six pack. Ally blushed and swallowed nervously, but after activating her Sharingan she noticed something about his left eye, "He has the Sharingan, but its of the Blue Moon, and that energy is... King Bloodline?" Rose nodded confirming her assessment, "After His brothers death, Shadow took, then fused his brothers eyes together and implanted it into Trax as sort of a... Parting gift. With his newfound power, he was able to fight Nergal toe to toe and would have beaten him too, but Trax hadnt fully mastered his Susanno form and great strain was put on his body stopping him ending Nergals wrath. He was one to be feared before, but now he's become a real Reaper of Death." Rose shivered with pleasure, "It drives me crazy knowing a mere mortal can be almost godlike." Ally starred at Trax, he belly started to have butterflies as she became more and more attracted to this man. 

"Not quite, you see I have no intention of getting involved with Nergal and Bloodmoon, nor their little skirmish. No, I am merely waiting my Turn, to give this world true Freedom. Chaos." Rose told them as her eyed glimmered with excitement.

"I see. I'm sure Bloodmoon can handle it. And even if Nergal tries we'll be ready." Mara said before looking out a window at the Nightwatch headquarters and sighed. "My lady, if it's alright, before we leave I want to see something."

Mara nodded and leaped out the window jumping from roof to roof until she was under a window at the Nightwatch headquarters. She carefully stood next to it out of view, listening in just for the chance to hear her voice for the first time in forever...

((Talking about Hazel.))

The door opened and Hazel walked tossing her water pouch on her bed before stretching, she wwas wearing her baggy practice pants with her breats covered in a wrap, "Ah, good practice today. She moved her water pouch and fell back onto her bed looking at the ceiling where a picture of was tacked, it was a drawing of a couple and a little girl between them, one she had drawn when she was young. Hazel frowned as she missed having a mother and father, she didn't remember them too well but just the fact that she knew about them was enough to make her miss them like she'd known them her whole life. "Where are you Mom, Dad, I'd like to meet you again."

Mara covered her mouth to silence the sounds of her sobbing at hearing Hazel's voice and saying those words. Her entire world ended the day she had to part with her baby girl. It not only left a hole in her heart to give up her child, but it ruined her relationship with Silent, her one true love. She calmed herself down before reaching into her bag and retrieving a small amaranthine rose. She carefully placed it along with a small note on Hazel's window. The note said "You are not alone. You are loved." For years whenever Mara had a chance she would watch Hazel grow from the shadows and always left amaranthine flowers and an encouraging letter for her. She had taken great care to never be caught in the act. By now she must have had a whole bouquet. This was the first time in years she got to do it. With that, she zipped off across the rooftops, the sound of her leaving making a sound that drew attention to the window. 

Hazel glanced to the window and did a double take as she noticed the flower, instantly she raced to the window opening it and grabbing the flower and note, after reading it she teared up and held it close. It had been too long since the past note and flower, carefully she went her trunk and took out a small box, insides were the notes and flowers in chronological order from the first day she ever received one. "Love you too."

((nice))

Ally was adjusting her bra when Mara arrived, Rose nodded and summoned a circle around them before teleporting out.

Back at the Hideout, Crimson and Brutus were just leaving as Uchiha was kicking Silent awake, "Come on, we have a tailed beast to capture, Caesar has already made contact with the Five tails and Obito just left."

Silent groaned but got to his feet to leave just as the girls got back. "Well, how was girl time? Any juicy gossip I should know about?" Instead of a snarky reply, Mara approached Silent with a sad look on her face. "You ok?" Silent asked before Mara looked up with a tear falling from her face. "Silent...I saw her." Silent's own face became saddened from hearing this. "How...how is she?" He asked, his voice cracking a bit. "She's beautiful...a strong young woman. She...she was talking to herself about meeting her parents." Silent sighed and hugged Mara for the first time in years. Mara held onto him as she sobbed a little. "She may not have become the woman she is if we did not do what we did. It hurts me too, Mara, but she has a life better than what we could have given her. We can find peace in that." 

Uchiha let them have a couple minutes before tapping Silents shoulder and started to the exit, Ally waited by patiently wishing she had someone like Mara did, even if it was a rough connection.

Archived