The Shinokage's Rebirth

NamelessTrax

Uchiha nodded before passing out from exhaustion.

Uchiha opened his eyes again, he was back in his bunk at the hideout. He sat up looking around seeing the others lounging around relaxing, "Ah you're awake!" Crimson said walking up to him, "The 8 Tails has been sealed, Rose said you two fought well for the time you did. Guess a week of sleep would be acceptable for facing an opponent like that. Silent woke up two days ago and he's doing fine, Mara won't let him go but honestly I think we all saw that one coming. How do you feel?" Uchiha stared at him blankly, "Fine, where is Rose?" Crimson shrugged his shoulders, "She's been gone since we sealed the 8 Tails away, Obito says its all part of the plan. Speaking of the devil, he just told us we're confined to the hideout till the Nergal guy has been dealt with. Though that didnt stop Silent and Mara from checking yesterday, said they had family matter to attend to. Not sure what that means but Obito let them off after contacting Rose, we're about to play some cards if you're interested, Brutus has been a pain with that game but lets give it a shot." Again Uchiha gave him a blank stare before nodding slightly, "Sure, Sounds... Fun." 

Hazel walked into the Princesses office dipping her head to an overworking Echo, "You called for me, Rosemary?" A chaird spun around with Rose wearing glasses and a preppy maidden outfit, she smiled innocently, "Hazel, good to see you. Apologies, just doing an attendance check." She said in a kind voice. Hazel dipped her head obediently, "No worries Ma'm, I will be on the training ground if you need me." She turned around and headed out, Rosemary watched her leave with a glint of evil satisfaction in her eyes. 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silent watched Hazel head for the training room from a hidden location, smiling to himself at the sight of his daughter, who had grown into a beautiful and talented young woman. Mara soon appeared next to him. "Told you she was beautiful." Mara said with a smile. "She is...more than I could have expected. Just like her mother." He said looking her in the eyes. Mara blushed furiously, not hearing Silent say something like that to her in years. "Did you leave her another flower?" Mara nodded. "It's in her room, she will see it when she gets back." Silent looked away and sighed. "Mara...I'm sorry. I'm sorry about everything. It was just so hard for me to have to lose her. I could have handled it better than trying to drink myself to death." Mara reached for his hand and held it tightly. "I'm sorry for what I did too. It was hard for both of us. We were young and stupid. We both could have done things differently." Silent smiled as he moved her hair out of her face and kissed her for the first time in almost two decades. "I love you, Amaranthe Wildflower." Silent whispered. "I love you too, Silent Night." Mara whispered back. "We better get back." Mara said turning to leave. Silent followed but looked back at Hazel a final time. "Maybe it's not too late..." He said to himself.

"GO FISH!" Brutus shouted as a fish flew across the room and slammed into Crimson's face.

Ally hissed and tried to scratch at Brutus's face as Caesar held her back, "Calm down Sis." Crimson sighed with annoyance, "Those Bloodmoon brats better hurry up and take out that Nergal." Uchiha sat down at the table as Caesar dealt out the cards again, though they were all Killers of the innocent, they could all act and behave so.... Common. Uchiha smirked with pleasure, "Let the games begin."

Obito stood atop a a mountain looking out over Equestria, the Statue with all eyes open except for the ninth middle eye stood behind him, "Soon, they will all known true and utter Chaos."

((And end Thread))

Archived