The Shinokage's Rebirth

NamelessTrax

Suddenly Maras chains shattered along with Allys wood dragon as the Two tails fully transformed.

The Two tails thrashed around knocking the girls back. "They're power reserves are incredible!" Ally said as she flew back.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mara growled in frustration. "What does it take to stop this d@mn thing!?" She yelled in anger as she leaped on the monster's head and holding on tightly as it thrashed. "Please take this thing out while I've got it distracted!" 

Ally slid to a stop gritting her teeth, "Looks like I have no choice," She began as she closed her eyes, she reopened them with gleaming red eyes, a black design of three tomo's spun around then changed to a more demonic design. "Amaterasu!" Suddenly a black flame appeared on the Two Tails's back and started to quickly spread, Ally lung her arm extending it out like a vine and slung Mara off just in time, the Two Tails wailed and thrashed around in pain as the black flames engulfed it completely. Ally winced in pain as blood leaked from her right eye.

Obito and Caesar stood over an injured red haired man, "Rose, this Obito, the Four Tails has been subdued. Contact whoever is available and begin the extraction." Obito said before completing a number handsigns and placing his hand on the ground, "Summoning Jutsu!" An enormous statue with nine closed eyes appeared from the ground with its hands up and all fingers spread out in front of its face.

Ally fell to her knees, "No, let the Black Flames do their job." She spoke shakily. The Two Tails stopped thrashing and fell down, Allys eye pulsed again as she banished the Black Flames, the Blonde woman from before lay burnt and injured before them. She looked at them weakly, "You.... Wont get away.... With this..." She rasped before passing out. Ally wiped the blood from her eye away, "Two Tails subdued."

At the Volcanos, Obito and Caesar stood atop the right index and middle fingertips of the giant statue. Holographic images of the other Members stood atop the other fingertips. The Red haird man was floating in front of them the energy of the Four Tails was being sucked out his mouth and eyes, the energy being sealed into one of the nine closed eyes of the giant statue, slowly opening more and more. Ally and Mara appeared on the empty fingertips, "Two Tails is down." She reported, Obito nodded, "After this we'll begin again, mind you do not engage another Tailed Beast till you are ready, this sealing technique takes alot of energy to complete." He warned.

In the Desert, Uchiha and Silent were hidden as they sat in silence to perform the sealing.

Crimson and Brutus sat atop a small island Brutus had formed.

Ally and Mara sat next to the unconscious Blonde as they assisted in the Sealing of the Four Tails.

Rose had Reanimated Slipknots body as a lifeless corpse but it could still give out energy, they sat back at the hideout completing the ritual.

Nearly two days passed as they finished the rituals for both the Four tails and Two Tails. "Ally, Mara, head back to the Hideout, Caesar and I will be there soon. The rest of you, capture your assigned Tailed Beast and contact Rose." Obito told them. Ally nodded before her and Maras holographic images vanished. Uchiha nodded before he vanished as well, Crimson sighed before vanishing too.

"I hope what she has planned for these people is worth it." Mara said, her body physically drained from battling the beast.

"Have you ever seen an armadillo explode? There's usually candy inside but sometimes organs, which is just as good if you ask me." Brutus rambled for no reason. 

"Guess it's only a matter of time before we find our target. Seems the others had no trouble running into theirs." Silent said.

"A desert this big would never reveal its secrets so easily." Uchiha told him as they started their trek towards the sand village.

Crimson groand with annoyance before slouching back into the water.

"No, but maybe a small village would, with the right amount of interrogation." Silent said following Uchiha.

"You need to lighten up. It's not every day we get to strangle somebody with their entrails. And that business about tailed beast sounds like a good way to practice explosions." Brutus continued madly as he became a duck and floated around.

((Yeah))

After days of searching, Crimson was fed up and to the point of now return, "Screw this! I'm tired of waiting!" Crimson burst from the waters surface high into the air, his gauntlets glowed a sickly green color, "If I cant find you, I'll force you out!" Crimson unleashed a rappid fire of punches sending out hundreds of green darts that shot into the water reaching deep before erupting in massive explosions. 

Uchiha dropped a sand villager as he finished dwelling into his mind through his Genjutsu, "This is pointless, all they know is rumors and legend, nothing that we dont already know."

"You'll never find your fish that way." Brutus said popping out of the water and standing on the surface as if it were land. "It doesn't matter how fed up you get with waiting, you have to be patient for your catch."

"I'd say you hit a new low, Uchiha. Torturing villagers one by one is something I would do. And I took you as more than a common assassin." Silent said in a snarky tone as he followed Uhciha. 

Uchiha released the villager from his Genjutsu letting him fall back onto a pile of passed out villagers, "Killing them would be a waste of energy-" Suddenly a child screamed at them from afar, "The Great Sand Spirit is gonna get you for this you monsters!" Uchiha turned to him, "They refer to it as the great Sand Spirit, talking like its a protector, when really it'll just as likely kill them." He said to Silent unphased by the kids ranting, but he suddenly froze up and started running. Uchiha raised an eyebrow, "Odd." Uchiha turned his head around to loom behind them as a giant shadow loomed over them, "There we are." Uchiha said simply before he was hit away with a lightning fast swipe, Uchiha sped over the sand skipping over the sandy dunes for miles. The Giant Sand Spirit stood before Silent,

it let out a low growl that shook the ground beneath Silents feet.

Suddenly the waters surface exploded as a giant Crab leaped up closing in on Crimson.

Crimson swallowed nervously, "Ah Buck." With one hit, Crimson was sent flying through the nearby forest creating a large scar in the earth.

Silent stood completely still, his hood now down and his hair blown back with saliva dripping down his face. "Well, hello to you too." He said as he threw the flash power in the beast's face to distract it enough for him to get distance from the creature.

"Tsk tsk tsk, such a rude way to greet a guest." Brutus said as he sent a small fish in the water flying towards the creature and it suddenly exploded in it's face knocking it back.

The One Tail was hardly phased by the flash as it swiped with its front paw extending it out with more sand, coming down ontop of Silent.

The Three Tails slid back across the water but wasnt phased by the blast, an orb of purple energy started to form in front of its face expanding bigger.

((One Tails: 7916e2222c6f869934702afb6d0ffbd6.jpg

Three Tails: three_tails_by_goriverde-d5pw6m0.jpg

Silent jumped away from the sand with lightning fast speed as he leaped up onto a building and loaded an arrow. "This guy doesn't want to come quietly."

"Hmph. Such a barbaric monster. I've met a manticore with better manners than you, and that's after I made it explode into millions of fried shrimp." Brutus rambled as he snapped his fingers. The beast growing ball of energy suddenly disappeared and reappeared in Brutus' hand in a smaller form. "Looking for this?" 

The One Tails rushed towards Silent lifting its arm and bringing it down on Silents location.

The Three Tails was unamused and snapped its fingers, suddenly the small orb exploded, and although it was shrunken, the shockwave carried its original weight. Brutus was blown back across the water and then crashing through the surrounding forest. 

Silent rolled out from under the arm just before it slammed down on him. "Are you going to help me or what?" He said to Uchiha. 

Brutus disappeared before he crashed into anything and reappeared on the water before the beast. "My, you're a strong one. That's good, the strong one's intestines are always better. They last longer." 

Miles away, Uchiha stood up from a crater of sand, his cloak had been away leaving just his tank top on. "That actually stung quite a bit. Hopefully the little Assassin isnt dead yet, I wish I was paired with someone who had power and not just a bag of tricks for a mediocre magician." He moaned before dashing across the sand towards the town again. He suddenly flickered in front of the Sand Spirit with his hands out, "Almighty Push." A single wave forced the giant beast back crashing across the desert.

Crimson leaped above the Three Tails, "Stop talking to it and put it out already!" He said pounding his guantlets together and released a blast of green magic down upon the Three Tails and pushing it under water.

Silent sped towards the beast and suddenly produced a long tripwire from his sleeve. The wire was made of an ancient steel that couldn't be broken physically. He jumped onto the monster's back and began to wrap it around it's neck before jumping down the monsters back and tightening it around it's throat.

"You talk a lot. I drowned the last man that talked to me too much." Brutus said out of nowhere as he sent lightning at the beast while it was underwater, shocking it and causing immense pain.

The One Tails suddenly dispersed into a large pile of sand escaping from the wire and reforming a ways away, Uchiha came from behind it and punched it in the back of the head but his fist was swallowed in, "Hence the term Sand Spirit." He said simply before he was grabbed off and slung into a sand dune.

Seconds later the Three Tails floated up to the surface belly up, Crimson landed on it and sighed thankfully, "Now we can rest."

Archived