The Shinokage's Rebirth

NamelessTrax

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Its alright, we all have something about us that makes us cry. Come on, lets go hunt down that 6 tails!" Ally exlaimed excitedly.

Two days later, Ally stood back creeped out by the large Six tailed slug before them, dripping with slime. "What the heck is that!" In the two days, Ceasar and Obito brought down the Five tailed Horse beast, Crimson and Brutus had engaged the Seven tails Bug Beast and defeated it fairly quickly. Uchiha and Silent were now approaching the mountain temple of the 8 Tailed Octopus Bull.

Mara had to look away for a moment as the beast made her sick. "How the hell do we catch THAT thing?" 

"Ever travel though the mountains much?" Silent asked as they traveled. "I find it incredibly peaceful, even if the chance of certain death awaits me." 

Ally swallowed then performed couple handsigns, "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" She blew out several firey balls at the Beast  to which it responded by groaning oddly. "Just blast it to HeII!"

"I spent most of my time in the mountains, and being able to levitate helps with not falling to death." Uchiha responded simply as they stopped at the top of the stairs with a large plateform with another set of stairs on the opposite side leading into the mountain temple. "We wait here, I can already sence him, and he knows we're here, also his power is by far greater than the One Tails."

Mara reached for her belt and grabbed several of her gunpowder bombs and throwing them at the creature causing several explosions before igniting an arrow and releasing it at the monster.

"Wonderful." Silent said sarcastically as he took a drink from his canteen. "So, I may have asked you this before, but what exactly are you?" He asked curiously. "Your powers, I mean. Are you like some kind of ancient wizard or something?"

The Six Tails groaned a bubbily noise, Ally shivered, "Oh what is that sound, its so creepy and weird." 

Uchiha remained silent for a bit, "I am a race of beings of both Alicorn and Darkness descent, I was the 200th child born. When I became of age, and the Darkness was eradicated, I decided to test my abilities, by killing every last one of my race and taking their eyes. Many ran, but throught the thousands of years I tracked them down and took their eyes. The Rinnegan is the most powerful Eye power of them all, and I have a supply of them all for my own usage." He flicked his hand summoning his many jars of eyes but to his shock, they were all slashed through and destroyed, a couple were missing. Uchiha looked around in utter dispair until the roar of the Tailed beast from inside woke him, "Dammît, no time for this, get ready!"

"I don't know but I'm going to see my lunch again in a second." Mara said. "Should we keep blasting it?" 

"You're going to finish your story later." Silent said as he drew his bow.

Ally nodded before blowing another volley of her Phoenix Flower Jutsu, the Six Tails groaned more releasing bubbles from its slime. Ally jumped away from one as it exploded, "As if it cant get any worse!"

A tall and muscular dark skinned man walks out from the mountain temple entrance, his white hair was in corn rows and he wore odd shaded glasses, on his back were 8 red handled swords. "Hey hey hey, you be crampin my cool, get on movin before you get schooled. Ya here?" He rhymed oddly, Uchiha let out a long sigh, "I have a feeling it's gonna be a long fight. Filled with pain." 

Mara rolled away from a bubble as it exploded near her. "I swear if any of that gets in my hair..." She said angrily. "Ok Ally, we need a plan. We can't keep doing this."

Silent raised an eyebrow and looked at Uchiha in confusion. "Should I go ahead and stick this guy?" He said knocking and arrow and pointing it at the man.

Ally slid to a halt, her eyes changing as she activated her Sharingan, "Yeah, get a flare ready." Hands flashed as she performed the handsigns, "Great Ash Cloud Jutsu!" Ally blew out an enormous cloud of ash which engulfed around the Six Tails.

"Go ahead." Uchiha said simply. "The name is Octo Bull, and if you shoot at me, I'll ...... Mmmm I should write this down." Octo flipped out a notebook and began writing.

Crimson sighed as they faced the giant beetle like Seven Tails, "This is ridiculous, its all your's Brutus." He said turning around and waving to him.

((Seven Tails))

OrnLvBF.jpg

((Six Tails))

saiken__rokuki___six_tails__by_alxnaruto

((Five Tails))

7ae65306fae70670f0ba5f76b83205e0.jpg

Mara took out one of her flares and tossed it towards the beast as Ally casted her spell.

Silent shrugged and let the arrow fly into the man's chest. "Shut the hell up or you'll get another one." He said drawing another arrow. 

"Young people these days, so lazy." Brutus said to Crimson as he snapped his fingers, causing the giant creature to explode. "Oh dear, that was the wrong spell. Bad Brutus!" He started to yell at a reflection of himself in a mirror that suddenly appeared. Out from the mirror fell the same creature but closer to their size. "That's better."

The ash cloud ignited and caused a massive explosion around the Six Tails, Allys eyes changed again and blood began to leak from her left eye, "Amateratsu!" The black flames appeared on the Six Tails eating away at the fire already there and began burning away the Six Tails. After a good minute, Ally vanquished the black flames away and fell to her knees panting heavily. The Six Tails was no more, instead there lay a man wearing old japanese clothing, most of his body was severely burned. 

Octo caught the arrow just shy of his chest and snapped it in half, "I guess we started." He leaped up high and landed across from them pulling out all 8 swords and holding them between the bends in his arms and legs, mouth and one hand. Uchiha grew restless, when it comes to odd fighting styles like this, they end up being extremely hard to beat. "Float like a butterfly," Octo zipped at them, "Sting like a Bee!" Uchiha flashed in front of Silent forming a black rod out from his palm, his parry was sucessful but Octo quickly moved again slashing around as he used all 8 swords with extreme skill. Uchihas eyes were quick to follow his every movement but it became harder to keep track and fell victim to Octos foot sending him crashing across the plateform. Octo paused looking at Silent, "How will you fair, how will fair?" He sung before zipping at him with a volley of slashes.

"Good job, girl." Mara said as she helped Ally up before going to the man. "Another one captured."

Silent threw down an object that exploded with a blinding light and a deafening sound that stunned Octo. When his senses returned Silent quickly punched him in the throat before roundhouse kicking him in the face and slashing him across the chest with his blade and knocking him back.

Octo was quick to bounce back at Silent but Uchiha flashed in the way, "Almighty Push!" The force wave shot Octo back into the stairs, Uchihas eyes pulsed as he summoned a giant Rhino that charged into the stairs. After the rhino vanished and the dust settled, Octo was gone, Uchiha looked around, "He's strong, and he's hasnt started using his Tailed Beast power yet."

Ally breathed steadily catching her breath, "Lets start the ceremony started then."

The Seven Tails returned to its huge size and lashed out at Brutus.

"Any ideas?" Silent said as he stood with his blade drawn, looking around to see where he might have gone.

Mara sat down across from Ally and began to meditate with her to summon the others. 

"Oi!" Brutus shouted as a massive flyswatter appeared and crushed the monsters effortlessly.

Uchiha looked around till his eyes fell on a nearby mountain peak, "There." He leaped up heading towards the peak, suddenly the peak lit up with a red light before Octo flashed infront of Uchiha. Octo was covered in a red energy with four tails, Uchiha gasped in surprise as a heavy punch sent him down into the ground, Octo formed a purple sphere and sent it at Silent.

The statue rose from the ground with the other members, only Rose, Obito and Caesar stood atop the finger tips of the statue, "Lets begin."  

The Seven Tails exploded into smoke, clearing away a young green haired girl lay unconscious. "A child? We sure are on a dark path." Crimson commented.  

Silent barely got out of the way of the blast before trying to shoot at Octo, but realized it wasn't going to work and tried to think of a plan. "This guy's tough." He though to himself. 

Mara kept relaxed as she helped with the ritual. 

"I love children. I have one every morning with my eggs. Lots of protein." Brutus said madly before laughing insanely. "Ha! Just kidding. Who eats children? I'd rather throw them off a bridge."

Octo froze as he was caught in Uchihas force, "Almighty Pull!" Uchiha yanked his hand down pulling Octo down into ground. Uchiha let out a sigh of relief as his ability had came back to him, but his relief came to an abrupt end 8 octopus Legs shot out from the dust, a giant bull head with two horns rose up, one horn was cut off half way.0a8e76bd6aed0d7ce1b8ba7476070fb9.jpg

Crimson and Brutus appeared on their respected fingertips, "We have ours ready after this. Any word on the 8 tails?" Crimson asked form the handsign to put in his energy for the sealing. "They've made contact, but the 8 tails is the second strongest, it may be awhile still." Obito told him.

"They keep getting uglier." Silent commented. "So now what? How do we defeat this guy?" 

Mara overheard the conversation and tried to mask the face that she was concern for Silent making it through the battle.

"We hold out, and hope we have more stamina." Uchiha said tiredly.

A week passed by as the battle between the 8 Tails, Uchiha, and Silent. The 6 Tails and 7 Tails had been sealed away within the Statue, and the others waited patiently at the Hideout.

Uchiha stood atop the waters surface, he breathed heavily and his sweat blended in with the heavy rain, a large gash bled from his right shoulder. The 8 Tails was breaking out from the massive sphere of rock Uchiha formed, it was finally beginning to weaken after three days. "I thought I was a God, but I guess there are beings out there that make me a mere child in comparison. You still alive there, Assassin?"

Silent was on the ground nearby. He fought with all his might against the beast for days, but he was only a mortal and not powerful the way Uchiha was, and was starting to falter. He grit his teeth and got to his feet, his breathing heavy. "Say want you want...but I'm not like you...I'm only a man." He said between breaths. "But it takes more than this ugly b@stard to kill me..." He said drawing one of his only 5 remaining arrows.

Uchiha backed up further as the 8 Tails broke free of the massive sphere of rock, "I have one last thing I can try, but honestly I've never been able to completely control it, the blast could very well kill the beast and us if not directed properly." He admitted. 

Uchiha exhaled slowly before slamming his palms together, "Planetary Devastation!" It was the same move he used to encase the Beast in the first place, and just like before, the Beast was pulled in by it even as it struggled. Uchiha raised his hands, breathing in, his body began to deteriorate but he fought through. The Massive ball of earth and rock rose into the sky, as it began to glow on one side, Uchiha clasped his hands. "BLAST!" Uchiha realized he couldnt control the blast as soon as he activated it, he was going to die along with Silent and the Beast. Suddenly a purple bubble formed around him, as well as Silent. Rose appeared in the air above him with her hands lit up with a purple fiery aura, she raised an enormous magic box around the massive ball of rock just as it exploded. A second later the Beast was pulled from the box unconscious, Uchiha watched in awe, "So this, this is the power of Goddess?" Rose turned to them as she directed the blast into the sky illuminating the entire mountain range, "Are you boys alright?"

Archived