Glass Cache [Ready]

Polyblank

515166bdb2a16e9.png

64373dce72c6f3c2477a3a38c34ea818.jpg

Glass Cache, Your Typical Bartender with Citrus.

[Image Courtesy of a Pintrest Bloke. Used with permission.]

SpeciesEarth Pony.
Eye Color: Orange.
Character Color: A pastel yellow, with freckles.

Main/Tail/Other: A Styled, Pumpkin Orange Mane. She Has a lace neckerchief and tail tie.
Physique: An Average frame, She's quite strong, with plenty of foreleg muscle. 
Residence: Owner and Resident of the Rusty Horseshoe, The only Ponyville Bar.
Occupation: Bartender and Owner, She keep one of the few Alcohol-serving shop in Ponyville, Keeping her hooves full. 

Cutie Mark: A Sliced Orange, Her Coloring and Lineage to the Orange Family Line Prominent. Her cutie mark was earned when she created a brilliant Orange-Tinted Tea, Helping her find her ability in brewing.
Unique Traits: Other than her beverage creations, A sharp mind and strong hooves, Glass Cache has no real superpower. Glass however, has an unbreakable will, And a stubborn mindset, for better or worse. Unlike her parents, she retains a country accent. Glass has also had a lot of fighting experience from events in Ponyville, whether they be drunken stallions or another one of the many crazy things that happen in the town.

History: Cache grew up in Manehattan with her two sisters and parents of the orange family tree, having her education within the city. She formed stable but short friendships with a few fillies, and got advanced education in brewing and cooking when she was older, but did not earn her cutie-mark within her school-life. Glass also had several problems with her parents due to her preference of the more outdoors life, causing several 'superiority' family issues within her higher-class extended family around the city - which is probably why she never regretted leaving the city when she grew up.

In her early mare-hood, Glass got a job at the 'Stagnant Tail' the cheapest place to work with alcohol in the city (Her parents did not support her due to the job choice of working with 'Drunkards and Horse-mares"). She began learning the tools of the trade, and learned to manage the bar better while at the stand, developing a more clear and assertive personality (As well as becoming a master at many different drink styles). One day while working she decided one of the teas they served within the day hours was severely lacking, and added a few strips of orange, ginger and cinnamon mixed together. After serving it, The mare who drank it declared it was "The best I've ever damned tasted!" to Glass - After the mare told her this, she was enveloped in a white glow, and earned her cutie mark. After earning her special talent and realizing her talent for beverages, she set out for a quieter home to build her business in, settling on Ponyville. The place was hard to work with because of her lack of alcoholic drinkers, but soon ponies began enjoying her drinks upon realizing a quality above average stagnant-bar-drinks. Glass Cache slowly earned a reputation for her quality beverages, and soon had a place in the town. She currently enjoys work, but is more then happy to have fun in other places, Though if you asked her she'd say she's happier then ever where she is now.

Character Personality: A strong determined outlook on life, Glass Cache is Fair, disciplined and sure-footed. She Enjoys quieter hours reading, but is also sociable and friendly within bar hours. She's quick to halt an argument, and can overwork herself out of reason. Glass can also be bold and reckless when faced with problems, often being more physical than required. But she can keep a calm attitude normally, and has a good mind and decent (If Coarse) sense of humor.

Character Summary: A Determined Worker, Glass Cache is an expert at almost any kind of beverage creation, and Has few problems she won't be willing to solve.

Hey, friendly neighborhood RP helper Rackenhammer here!

I like the character concept here, very neat and clean.  I would, however, like just a little more in-depth detail in her history.  What major events shaped her personality to be the way that it is currently?  That sort of thing.

6 hours ago, Rackenhammer said:

Hey, friendly neighborhood RP helper Rackenhammer here!

I like the character concept here, very neat and clean.  I would, however, like just a little more in-depth detail in her history.  What major events shaped her personality to be the way that it is currently?  That sort of thing.

B-b-ut.. all the pretty colors...

All done now.

One small thing before I stamp this app: in roleplay, please avoid making any overt or implied suggestions that your OC's bar is the only one in Ponyville. In the event that somebody else wants their OC to set up a bar in Ponyville, they have every right to contradict the claims made in this app. That being said, the rest of this app checks out, so I won't make you jump through any further hoops: welcome to World of Equestria. :)

AppApproved_zpsx4b81frt.png

Archived