Fun with my OCs

Lux

Hello all! 

I'm trying to re introduce some of my OCs that I haven't had a chance to play much. If you're interested in any of the threads below, let me know! 

The thread will be updated regularly as new ideas as they arise! 

Talons of Justice/ A Challenger Approaches - Gale Force seeks a challenge! The griffon has traveled to Ponyville after hearing the danger and adventure in town and is looking for someone or something to fight! Will she get her wish or meet a friend, or both? 

Most likely Forge Ivory. I don't have a completed app for him yet (still working on it) but, I can post what I have so far.

Name: Forge Ivory

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Eye Colour: Vibrant Forest Green

Coat:  Majority of coat is a light red. White chest, white feathered socks, and a white stripe down the muzzle.

Mane/Tail:  Forge’s mane and tail are a dark scarlet in color, both being kept relatively short. His mane ending in small braid.  The stallion a bit scruffy around the chin area.

Physique:  Forge is built tall and sturdy, standing taller than the average stallion. His natural broad bulky appearance built from hard physical labor.

Residence: Fet Loch

Cutie Mark: Anvil with a hammer resting in front

Unique Traits: Speaks with a heavy Fet Loch accent.

Character Personality: A good natured stallion with a laid back personality. Forge is quick with a joke and rarely acts his age; usually seen with a smile followed by a hearty laugh. His laid back and easy going nature makes him rather easy to get along with. Due to his sheer size others have found him to be intimidating at times. Despite his hulking appearance, he has a soft spot for children and is always careful around them. Forge can be blunt in some instances and doesn't have a problem speaking his mind. He has a good grasp with the word patience but, is stubborn to a fault. In general this bulky stallion is nothing but a big playful softy.

• I don't often have a spot for the earth pony, but it's great when I do - Glass Cache would be perfect for this, her jovial bar tends to skirmish at night and there's plenty of rowdy ponies there. ;-)
  • Link - *Boop*

Doh!

Sorry all. I meant to put this in WoE. I guess it isn't too much of a big deal. :razz:

But yeah those sound fine so far.

Hi, Lux. :)

I could have Cyclone in Ponyville. Although she's a guard she's happy to get in a fight now and then, as long as it ultimately doesn't disturb the peace - sparring or fight club, for example. Or she might fight to do her job and keep the peace...

Archived