The Forgotten (OOC/Signup)

What happens when a universe has no more stories told? When it ceases to be? What happens to the characters within?

Equestria is about to find out.

After an eternal instant of being left in the void of nonexistance, characters from long-forgotten franchises return to make their impact on this new world.
The Forgotten emerge, dazed and confused, in the Castle of the Two Sisters...
---

This RP is meant to celebrate all those long forgotten video game characters, ones of a company trying to make a new franchise but ended up falling by the wayside in history. Of note would be the characters meant to become a company's mascot. There's two roles one could apply for: A pony, of course, and a Forgotten. As such, there are two forms, both similar.

This is the one for pony.

Name:
Physical Description:
Cutie Mark:
Personality:
Small Bio:

And this is the one for a Forgotten.

Name:
Game of Origin:
Physical Description: (You can put a link to an image of the character here)
Abilities:
Personality:
Small Bio:

That about covers it. You can play as both a Pony and a Forgotten, though you cannot play as two of either (except special circumstances, message me if you want to do it, and I'll hear you out first before making a judgement). I may decide to nerf your character's abilities if I find them too powerful.

Here's the character I shall play, as an example.

Name: Blinx
Species: Cat
Game of Origin: Blinx the Time Sweeper
Physical Description: Relevant Image yes
Abilities: Blinx himself has a few abilities as a platformer; He has a double-jump, can stick his claws into any surface to slow his descent, and can survive falls from great height without injury. His main powers come from his Sweeper, a combination vacuum/time manipulator. The device has six powers: Rewind, which can rewind time around him, Fast Forward, which speeds time up and gives him a one-hit absorbing shield, Pause, which pauses time, Record, which creates an invulnerable duplicate for a short time, Slow, which slows down time, and Reset, which activates upon injury and rewinds him to a previous point. These abilities are powered by time crystals, but as there are none in Equestria, he cannot recharge them. He has only one use of each ability, except for Reset, where he has three. The magic in Equestria also messed up his time manipulation abilities; While it will still work on inanimate objects in the nearby area, living beings are pulled into his power and thus are unaffected. The Sweeper is also able to use dimension-scaling to take in objects as big as he is without damaging it, and then shooting it out at a high speed. His sweeper can hold up to five onjects.
Personality: Blinx is a very determined cat. He has a strong sense of justice, and will always rush in to right a wrong. However, he does not think ahead, and can get himself into dangerous situations very quickly. He does not come up with plans, preferring to think on his feet. He has a habit of keeping his sweeper full of potential projectiles at all time.
Small Bio: Blinx is a Time Sweeper, a sort of temporal janitor. His race has mastered time and space manipulation, and goes into other universes in order to clean up glitches in the time matrix, which manifest as crystals. If the crystals remain too long, the time matrix becomes unbalanced, and monsters are formed. If it gets too imbalanced, the matrix will collapse and the universe will be destroyed. Blinx has seen his fair share of worlds, but while he wants to make a name for himself, he just continues on with his day-to-day life.

Archived