Sailors of Equestria (OOC Interest Check)

Ahoy mateys! Ye have found yerselves on the brink of grand adventure! Embark on feats of conquest of the air and distant lands. Rub elbows with yer crew and submit to the whim of yer Captain. Swab the decks and mend the lines, ready yerselves for grand sailing times!

I was once a member of a wonderful site that hosted ship based RP's. Sadly the site is no longer active but I thought it would be tons of fun to bring the concepts here. There have been pirate based threads on this site before but what I am proposing would be on a bit broader scale.

My goal would be to create and crew at least three vessels. These could be air ships, ships on water, or possibly a combination? At least one that would take an "evil" tone, one "neutral", and one "good".  Each of these would be Captained and have a crew of however many RPers would like to apply for positions. My thought is that people might make new OC's for these roles or perhaps modify OC's that are not using to fit roles on the ships. First Mate, Second Mate, Bosun, Cook, Lookout, etc. could be on each ship.

I was thinking ships could host there own on ship threads and there can be threads with various ships interacting when wanted. I was also thinking about building comradery among ship mates in OOC ship threads.

So, who wants to be part of the adventure?

Archived