A Marelia Trip ((OoC and intrest check))

After receiving a letter from her mother, Star hires someponies to take her up to the Marelia mountains where she needs to locate and help a small group of ptarmigan, a snow white bird, and it's her job as a vet to make sure they become happy and healthy.

So, as you can tell (or so I hope) I would like to ask of you to very kindly help Star locate these birds without getting into to much trouble :smug:. I'd like to ask of at least two people before we start.

Thanks, LunarDisplay <3

Starshine's App

Marelia

Well I got a few characters depending on how far her beck and call goes. Only one of which are in Manehatten, however there are ways to get to the others

Java (Voronoir Fractal) - a Noble buck, and engineer at Canterlot. He's always adventure ready, and has a lovely little airship that can carry them a majority of the way (For obvious reasons he's not going to take it near the mountain.)

Star Crusader - A large and powerful pegasus mare. The Prince Blueblood's (Racken) retainer. Likely ran into her after she swapped shifts.

Leonard "Sax Bird" Wingstrong : The only one of my characters in manehatten. A Sax-tootin griffon styled after the 20s jazz players.

Archived