Woof Woof! (All are welcome!)

Noedig

Keep in mind that this RP is a joke and was made for fun. Enjoy!

Hello, friends! This Free-for-All RP will take place 30 billion years after the dogs have taken over Equestria. Obviously, it's no longer called Equestria since the horses have long gone extinct. This world is call Canibonafido, with its Canibonafidling dog pack. Winona still lives, since the ponies gave her special magic powers to live forever! Over time she has lived long enough to be smarter, wiser and pretty bad-ass too! But she's not important, since she has long left Canibonafido to seek better alien life to socialize with. Also, did I mention she's responsible for Equestria being conquered?

It's too complicated for me to start building up a scenario for this RP. So make up a dog and get ready to roll over! The RP begins now!

Ah... Canibonafido.... the best place for dogs.

"Dog-gone!" Lucky says. "It sure is a wonderful day to play ball and slobber! I wonder whose new scent I'll get to sniff today?"

• 4 weeks later...

Ever since the joyous beginning of the new era, there was... well, a lot less .... there was... it was full of dogs! The lovely dog Pluto happily frolicked in the huge park that made up eighty-percent of the cities, the other twenty being assorted doghouses, industrial ball and squeaky toy factories and that one tree you could ceaselessly bark at with a cat in it (or more or less - the cat died long ago with an almost constant company of 20+ dogs surrounding the tree). however, Pluto's favorite place was the park. Although it could be a bit rough at times, it was full of dogs, grass and sunshine. He bounded along in no particular direction, and happened to see Lucky! not that lucky... or that one... that one! As he complintated that perhaps they needed more stereotypical dog names in the books, he barked a greeting.

"HELLO! I'm p- WOW, you smell cool! So as I was saying, you wanna play? I mean, if you don't I'm gonna play anyway - but who cares, I want fun! We can play ball, as long as I have the ball and you can't take it away-" He gasped for air, seemingly finished speaking for once, and looked at Lucky eagerly.

Archived