Echoes of Twilight (Private)

"Focus!" Twilight said to the others. She didnt lookrf that startlrd from the lightning that hit behind her and eventually kept walking forward, makign a stronger spell to protect them from both the snow and lightning.

Both Twilights shot their head forward and focused on following Twilight.

"So, might you have an idea as towards what might be causing this unusual weather pattern?" Light asked.

"I honestly don't know." Twilight said as she walked towards the blizzard, her hooves moving at a steady phase as her magical barrier pushed the snow to the sides, allowing the 3 move around. "Could be anything. Evil magic, a creature, somepony wanting to brimg havoc..."

"Don't you have defences against that sort of thing?" Light asked.

"Yeah, well-trained guards, and an army if it gets out of hoof, could handle those things." Dark added.

"They're all in one city?" Light said, incredulous, "How do you fit all of them in there?"

Light increased the power in her horn, increasing the heat to keep the cold at bay.

• 2 weeks later...

"Still, it is worth investigating. If it is a machine, it might had gone in a circle and the center could be it's origin... I hope so." She soon replied as they walked. "and that it doesn't get worse..."

Twilight also gave a small jump back. "This is really bad!" She soon said. "But we must look what is causing it!" She added as she turned to see the two. "Just trust me! We need to find out!"

Archived