Stranger in a Strange Land (Interest Check)

Lux

Rumors have spread through Equestria, telling a tale of a wandering warrior from a far away land who is currently taking up residence in Whitetail Woods, perhaps to train others in his arts. Will ponies seek him out? Will he be accepting of them coming to see if the rumors are true?

This will be my first RP as Jijing Fengbao, my Qilin. If you like martial arts film and especially the Kung Fu Panda series, then this thread is for you! I currently have two people interested, but I'd like to have more.

If interested, let me know here and tell me a little about your character!

Thanks!

Starry Requiem (app in my sig):

Lives in Canterlot.  

Travels a lot.

Social Elite.  Royal Blood.

Astronomer at the Royal Canterlot Observatory.  

She's blind.

Loves partying.  

Passive-aggressive attitude, and loves messing with ponies.

Yep, I remember Starry from the thread with Nocturnal Melody. Definitely a go for her!

My Ryuma would be very interested in finding someone willing to teach her how she can better defend herself and others in case of an emergency

RIn is a traveling Ryuman and raised a ninja... currently is traveling around, hauling a fully functioning Ramen cart. 

Her left wing it a prosthetic after a failed mission in her training, she doesn't mind it very much but finds it's a bit of a pain having to re balance herself in flight and to have it replaced anytime she grows.

Likes: Equestrian comics, games, movies, Traditional food from her homeland, Various types of music from the west. Practicing and honing her skills.

Dislikes: Rudeness, arrogance, blind obedience.

When out of her outfit she's rather clumsy and awkward, when in it she tends to try and act a bit "cooler" and is considerably more coordinated.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived