The Changeling of Gaurds {Signup)

Equestria thinks it's safe? Good. It'll never see it coming...

qpih-1432554727-174129-full

I've been thinking that we don't have enough role-plays describing the lives and missions of changeling infiltrators. This roleplay is going to have more of a military focus, so royal guards and other such ponies of those positions are more then welcome. Changeling characters are of course a good choice, but having ponies as well helps keep it variable. Please post some information on your character (Basic information and reason you want to join/what your character's goals are - if you are a changeling, please state who you're disguised as or put N/A.) After three participants have joined, the story will begin.

Current Participants

Polyblank - Casket (Changeling), Disguised as Sheild Tsunder - High Interrogations officer and future military strategist.

Lyipheoryia - Marquis Ebony Centurion (Pony)-Brigadier General of the RLG

1 hour ago, Lyipheoryia said:

The fact that this is a play on mine makes me laugh.

Sure, I'll join.

Marquis Ebony Centurion-Brigadier General of the RLG

I saw the name and couldn't resist - I had stirred the idea a bit but the name convinced me to try it out.

You're added!

I've got a changeling that could be part of this. She's got nothing to do with military though. I also have an aspiring guard if that would be better.

Pyro Blaze - Aspiring royal guard

Flux - Changeling just looking for fun, disguised as a purple unicorn of the same name.

Archived