Guardians of the Weak (ATTN: Lyi) [FINISHED!]

PyroBlaze

"They tough here. They still alive, free, that all that matter." Dolor said, nodding a bit at her own words. It reminded her of her tribe. The buildings didn't matter, they could be rebuilt. Lives and people, they couldn't be rebuilt so easily.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He gave a smile.

Oh, how smart they are.  The only thing that can't be rebuilt is spirit-and as long as they had much of that-everything else was material.

Once again drifting off topic, he commented, "It's very interesting how they could just drop everything and still feel dignified.  Especially in Canterlot nowadays...ponies care more about material things than the things that really matter," 

(Sorry for the wait, I thought I was waiting on you for some reason...)

Dolor nodded at his words, smiling a bit as she looked around. "They better than Canterlot ponies." She said. 

"What else you want to ask?" She asked, looking back to him. 

"There's nothing else for the matter," He gathered his notes into a neat pile, before stacking them up, "since you weren't really affected by the Invasion.  I do have to say though, it was quite nice talking with you.  Made me realize that what's truly important isn't always what seems best at the moment," 

He stood up, and raised a hoof for her to shake, "Well-that's a wrap.  Thank you for your time,"

Dolor smiled back at him, shaking his hoof carefully in her hand before standing up as well.

"Nice talk with you." She said to him, giving him a nod. It was nice to make another friend, especially one that shared her job.

Archived