Join The Walker Family!

Fire Walker has several brothers and sisters...And there's also her parents. I'd play 'em all, but I have to sleep and eat..and work....So if you're looking to join a family of officers (and soon to become officers) just reply! Some of the guys listed below are played by me and a few other players. All below, except for the last three are officers in the R.E.A. They're not all solders, but work in the different fields of the R.E.A.

Please note, none of these ponies can cook. It's the family curse. Major Brass Hat seeks to end this and hopes one of his unmarried kids finds somepony who is able to successfully operate a stove.

Father: (Major) Brass Hat. Oversized Pegasus stallion. While very intimidating, is basically a big teddy bear. Unless you're evil.

Mother: Write Stuff. Writes and updates (and updates and updates..) training manuals for the R.E.A. Writes romance/adventure novels on the side thanks to a little long distance encouragement from A.K. Yearling via an RP on Canterlot.com

1.Cordell (Or Cordy) Married to Unicorn mare named Jammy in Trottingham. Has a daughter named Ticker Tape. Expecting a second kid. (Cordy played Hoofball in school) He's basically the 'perfect son' in the Walker family. Handsome. Strong. Smart. Brave. Honor Guard. Has really shiny teeth that go ding.

2.Speed recently married to an earth pony named Endless Summer live in Manehatten (Expecting a child, or two.) Speed is fast in mind, not body.

3.Walk In R.E.A. Long serving patrol-officer. Enjoys doing research on his family tree/genealogist.

4.Punk In R.E.A. Guard.

5.Moon In R.E.A. Guard, sometimes works as an entertainer. Dreams of being an actor.

6. Fire OC. R.E.A guard and adventurer. (Played Hoofball in School)

7. Sky Graduated HS, Wishes to follow in his sister's hoof-steps and become an adventurer. Will be attending officer school soon.

8. Earth in HS (Twins with Johnnie)

9.Johnnie in HS

10. Wind Currently in elementary school.

Archived