What would happen if your characters met?

buxy

A lot of us (almost all of us) have multiple characters here. So what would happen if YOUR characters all ended up together? How would they react to each other? How would they interact?

I drew mine! clicky to embiggen

[thumbnail=center]http://i51.tinypic.com/64jjt4.png[/thumbnail]

I think that Breaker and Zecora would have plenty to talk about. He would with Sealight as well, but Breaker is like a cat, in that he has to find the one member of a group who is the least uncomfortable with his presence and then bother the **** out of them as much as possible. Babbles is too prissy and snotty to want anything to do with any of them, least of all Breaker, and Dellios would probably be too overwhelmed by the sheer newness of them to say much of anything, the poor sheltered *******.

What about yours?

Carrot Fields - Would find Martini Paradise charming and cute, and Sunrise Beach daring, feisty, and adorable as he is a sucker for foals. I think he and Braeburn would get along fine given they are both farmer Earth ponies and would have more in common (plus Braeburn is just friendly). Trixie he would find arrogant and very unpleasant to be around, simple as that, we wouldn't bother trying to analyze what is going on underneath,

Martini Paradise - Sunrise is her daughter, so the feelings there are obvious. She would see Carrot Fields as very sweet but very shy (with a difficult accent); Braeburn would be view as very handsome, although maybe a little too enthusiastic (she probably talk herself into seeing past that though). Trixie would be rather rude and haughty but Martini would try to talk to her (at least in the capacity of her job) because she would wonder if there is someone very hurt and vunerable inside who just needs somepony to talk to.

Sunrise Beach - Martini is her mom, 'nuff said. Carrot Fields is a very nice pony who is very helpful but also easy to manipulate, the CMC seem to especially have an easy time getting him to help them. Breburn seems like a cool stallion, and athletic to boot (schoolfilly crush!). Trixie is just some pompous mare who thinks too much of herself.

Braeburn - Carrot Fields is a cool stallation who is into farming and sports! Funny accent though! Marinti Paradise knows how to mix some fine drinks! Also quite fetching! Seems a little sad.. Sunrise Breach is a bundle of energy! She sure does like to be around me, I guess maybe she just like APPPPPPLEOOSA! Trixie though seems angry and hurt about something, tries to hide it behind her surely attitude and magic though. Rather cute.

Trixie - Carrot Fields, goofy earth pony with goofier accent. Martini Paradise, seems a bit too nosy! Rather cute though.. Sunrise Beach, ugh, The Great and Powerful Trixie has no time for foals! Braeburn; uhhh... So excitable! That hick is even more unsophisticated than that Carrot Fields pony, and that is saying a lot! At least he is better looking then that dorky pair that is always excitable around Trixie!

A very fun question.

Radiant Steel - Radiant, even though she might not be able to see Lady Luck for what she is, would still fundamentally not trust her as she would probably find gambling itself shifty. She would probably have little patience for Spirit Flame's spacey persona, though she might find her cute. She would probably instinctively peg Midnight Brand for a bad pony, due to her coldness and keep her eyes on her. She'd definitely think Hopesong was adorable and get along with her great. With Gilda, she'd be completely on guard, watching her closely ready to jump at the slightest provocation.

Lady Luck - Lady would loathe Radiant, as she's a symbol of authority; she'd probably do her best to avoid her entirely. Lady would really like Spirit Flame, and would really feel for her and get a sense of connection. Lady would probably really like Midnight Brand and find her fascinating and want to be around her. Lady would be really kind with Hopesong and treat her well; I can definitely see her being just the sort of filly that Lady would hand over some of her winnings to. Lady would be annoyed by Gilda, as Gilda is the type to never play by the rules and Lady doesn't like being cheated by others (it's her job to cheat them).

Spirit Flame - Spirit would find Radiant odd and not really understand her. Spirit would find Lady odd and not really understand her. Spirit would find Midnight odd and not really understand her. Spirit would find Hopesong odd and not really understand her. Spirt would find Gilda odd and not really understand her.

Midnight Brand - Midnight would sort of see some of her younger self in Radiant, which would be odd to her; she'd probably keep her distance. Midnight would find Lady kind of annoying, but would be able to put up with her if she needed to. Midnight would be kind but quiet with Spirit, seeing some of her daughter in her. Midnight of course lives for Hopesong, that goes without saying. Midnight would find Gilda really annoying, but like Lady would still be able to endure. Probably.

Hopesong - Hopesong would probably find Radiant cool and interesting, especially since she's another pegasus. Hopesong would like Lady, finding her a really kind, giving mare and not seeing any of the deeper truth. Hopesong would try to be friends with Spirit, eager to interact with another filly. Hopesong of course loves her mother more than anything. Hopesong would probably find Gilda interesting and try and befriend her too, as she's definitely never seen a griffin before.

GIlda - Gilda would have no use for Radiant; she'd probably mock her and just have generally no respect for her authority. Gilda would probably think Lady was cool enough, but if they ever played any game together, she wouldn't take losing well, which would strain things. Gilda would have zero patience for Spirit and might be prone to cruelness with her. Gilda would likewise have little patience for Midnight, and find her an unlikable stiff. Gilda would find Hopesong annoying, and probably be kind of mean to her too.

So yeah, a lot of my characters just wouldn't get along so much.