Magic Duel/ Possible Relationship?

I'm wanting to RP with my Twilight and decided it would be fun to have a friendly magic duel! Once I get a taker on this we can plan out a few details. If a relationship develops from this between Twi and whoever else that would be fun too! Respond below if yer interested :) 

Too bad Twilight is an alicorn princess now; back in the day, the Tournament of Magic would have been right up her alley. :P

PS: I know this doesn't involve a magic duel per say, but as a continuation of the friendship started in GGG 2016, Princess Twi and Empress Yue could have a correspondence thread where they exchange letters to one another. ^_^

In terms of magic duels, I have two options: 

1. Fire Heart - She is a recent graduate at Princess Celestia's School and is looking to see where she can use her magic will be put to use. She can create and manipulate fire and wants to not only test her limits but not lose control.
  2. Princess Luna - This could be a possibility Twilight sparing with Luna in a friendly fashion (a.k.a. not facing Luna when she was Nightmare Moon).

I was thinking of Lore Weaver, but seeing as he has a tie to RiverHippo's Twilight, it might be awkward. 

Archived