Trouble In Las Pegasus!

Image result for Las Pegasus

I was thinking of doing an RP involving a trip to Las Pegasus.  Sanar Enfermera happens to be enjoying some time off of studying to relax in a Party Utopia such as this place, but not all good things last as his vacation may have to be put on pause due to someone requiring aid. And being the stallion he is decides to aid the pony in need (aka your character.) After helping with whatever the problem maybe they could probably hang out for a bit longer and perhaps become friends, or not. Of course not everything has to end happily. The problem your character has can be minor or major anything will work really.

I was hoping to do this with 1 other person. So if anyone is interested or has any ideas on how this could be fixed up and adjusted to be made better and into a longer lasting RP feel free to give criticism. I'll do my best to make it perfect for anyone.  

Photo

Nightingale loves Las Pegasus!  (her app is in my sig)

It would make sense for her to be there on a gig for her DJ talents~    Don't really have any ideas for a problem though...maybe a bit of emotional toil at realizing her mother was also performing?  And she doesn't know whether or not to approach her mother? 

Sure. In my thing about Sanar Enfermera I think I mentioned his talent is healing and supporting. Meaning it can be physical support or emotional support as well as healing injuries and wounds and stuff. So he can totally help with the emotional problem Nightgale would have seeing her mom.

3 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I know you guys wanna do this private, but it seems cool so is it okay if I follow?

Yeah I don't mind. I could make 1 private RP of this for one of us and the other in a thread for the other.

14 minutes ago, Monokuma said:

Yeah I don't mind. I could make 1 private RP of this for one of us and the other in a thread for the other.

Sounds good, but actually I was wondering if your good for our Ever Free to to start.

Archived