Pinkie Pie Ornament At Carlton Cards

Motion Paradox

Here's the Equestria Daily post about it:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/p ... lable.html

I just got back from buying one at my local Carlton Cards (I had seen her a few days ago but wasn't able to pick her up right away), she's currently in my room, sitting on a hat box and she's really well made with a fantastic paint job (Hmm, shall we all start petitioning for ornaments of the other Ponies? They could do some really nice ones). Incidently one thing I noticed buying mine is that she's not listed in the little catalogue they hand out in the store

I might buy another one before Christmas to keep in her packaging (along with a blind bag figure kept in her box so they can keep each other company, though I fully expect them to get out on their own, seeing what she's done to the 4th wall plastic and cardboard probably won't contain her very well), probably when another shipment comes in since there are only three left from this one. Hopefully I won't be asked if I have younger brother I'm buying for (I noticed one had been put aside when I went to the cashier and pressumed it had been put aside by the other local Brony until I was asked if I had come to pick it up. It turns out somepony else had put one aside this morning for her little colt and the cashier thought I was his older sister) :!:

I'd say average, she lookes like she's about 3/4 the size of the standard Pinkie Pie toy

I think she's 8cm from the tip of the hoof holding the snowflake to the tip of her tail and 7cm from her hooves to the top of her hair

Ah, that's a perfect size! I probably won't be able to find it until Christmas time nears since we don't have any special American Greetings stores in the area. Hopefully it'll pop up at Target or one of the local dollar stores so I can snatch it up.