Seeking A Character/OC Design Up for Adoption.

EquestrianScholar

So simply put, coming up with a design and appearance for my characters is not always the easiest of things... so I am requesting to see if anyone has OC or design, whether they are pony or otherwise, that they are looking to have adopted? Right now I am looking for pegasus and unicorn designs, perhaps also a qilin, though other races might possibly work. Mostly looking for males at the moment but a good female design could work as well.

I am looking to created characters for Long Guo, Neighpon, Polyneighsia so consideration of that with the designs. Thank you in advance, I hope the consideration of making this thread helps as I hope. I appreciate any who can help me, it will make the process go a bit easier.

I've actually got quite a list of possible characters that I had ideas for but never fleshed out enough for a full character application.  PM me if you want more details :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few characters with open family members if it's something that you would interested in. I know that Medo has a sister that can be apped, and Nira has an old friend that I'm sure that she'd love to see again at some point. Wind Dancer is rarely played, I know that My Aloe still needs a Lotus, which is why I don't play her as often as I did before. If any of these peak your interest, shoot me a message.

@IceStorm

Thanks, I would be happy to discuss and look over your characters that you'd be willing to let me adopt. Even though who would be family members of the characters you do play.

All I'd need is a few images and details, perhaps in this thread or more privately, and we can get this going.

@PecanPraline

Sure, I will just need to see what a few of them look like and even what were some of the ideas you had for them. Perhaps we can look over a few of them either here or more privately? Then we can see if there is any I wish to adopt and turn into full characters.

@Bellosh, @All

I will like to mention that the big character I want to get completed is the brother in law of Yù Yuè, the Empress of Long Guo, which I have yet to get anywhere for with his character sheet as I didn't know what I should have him look like. Embarrassingly, his physical appearance being my writing block with him.

Also, because of finally getting a job and working 10 to 12 hours late week, but still.

I don't have any actual pictures of them, as I don't even have pictures of all of the characters that I do play unfortunately. (art is espensive) But, I can give you a pretty detailed description for them if that would work for you.

sorry for the delay, been sick for about the last week. Gurimā Is Medo's sister, and the name meant something, but for the life of me I can't remember what. It was supposed to be around the family business. Gurimā is a unicorn with a honeysuckle yellow coat, with a very very light yellow, (almost white) mane and tail, (styled however, not important.)Her eyes are a gradent Amber to canary yellow. her cutie mark can be left up to you as I never really thought of one for her.

Nira's friend would be a bit tricky. Asyura is a Longma like Niradana, and a long time friend of hers. She was aqua blue with gold underscales and kind of an oceany mane and tail. again never gave her a cutie mark.

Here's Nira if you wanna take a look at her backstory a bit to pick up some more information. There's not a lot, but there's some.

Likewise, here's Medo's as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived