My anger is indescribable.

Star Dream... That's basically all I have to say. As a pony on Tumblr, I, and the rest of the Tumblr community, went along with his story about being a background voice... Then he 'leaked secrets' which were later debunked, and we were told that he never worked on the show.

...does anyone else know about this? Please tell me I'm not the only one. I'm sure some of you read EqD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Princess Celestia

Everypony has a lie that they tell themselfs. Sometimes it’s just because we're unhappy with who we are and wish to be seen as somepony else. Others because we wish we were more, somepony that others could look up too and give us praze, even if it turns out to be faulse in the end.

Some lies are small and harmless, others are more insidious, relying on lie after lie to reinforce the mask of perfection until we ourselves begin to believe it to be true. But despite this inner need to be different, we rarely mean any harm to those who care for us and sometimes we don't see the damage until after the truth comes out.

Maybe we shouldn't lie at all, be simply happy in who we are above all else. Yet if we did, then no pony would ever try to better themselves. No one would want to draw wonderful art work, write about the nature of the soul or learn all this world has to offer. Because that is the nature of life itself, all things strive and the little lies we tell ourselves are what keep every pony trying to become the very best they can be.

In conclusion, we all have fantasies, dreams we wish we could live. Sometimes, when you can't see the other pony you're talking too, it can seem so easy to slip on a mask and pretend to be something you're not. Yet in the end, like any lie, you could end up really hurting the feelings of ponies who thought they were your firends.

We should all have dreams, but no pony should be afraid to be themselves.

Your fathful subject

Cherry

hi hi

When I was much younger, I lost a friend because he kept telling lies. It wasn't until later in life that I realized that he wasn't trying to trick me, but rather to impress me. It wouldn't be the first time I've seen someone making that mistake, but at the time, I didn't recognize it for what it was and rather than help him realize his mistake, I left. Occasionally, I regret not being able to mend that friendship, but I have to remind myself that even though it wasn't the ideal outcome, I wouldn't have been wise to let that situation continue.