Question about Commissions

I was wondering where I could sell pony art commissions here :)

Since I've joined the site, I've found new love in drawing ponies in many different styles, and I'm fixing up a Commission shop to make some extra cash as I go through school. Any suggestions on where to go on Canterlot, and how to handle taking commission work? :3

The best place to post that you have commissions open would be the Art Discussion. commission details should be worked out through private messaging or email, so as not to clutter up the topic. Payment can be handled however you like, though people tend to use Paypal. I don't know if you've ever done commissions before or not, so just throwing that out there. If you need anymore commission tips, I can help ya out!

Well, generally artists have a set price. Sometimes they'll charge extra for a background or for the character doing something specificâ€â€it's really up to you! Some artists have different types of art they sell... Like, digital drawing, traditional drawing, or just lineart. Whatever is more difficult and/or time consuming costs more. Of course, you can handle pricing on a case-by-case basis, but people kind of like to view their options.