Upcoming FiM Story Project. Input is Needed.

RarityDash

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're still looking for ponies, I welcome you to utilize Senyor Apis, with his bio being located here, for the purpose of adding some different culture! I personally, am an enthusiast of having great variation between my characters!

hi hi

If you'd like to use Rally, you're welcome to, though I wouldn't force the issue. I might make an application for her later, but I'm in no hurry right now, in the meanwhile here's some basic info.

I originally envisioned her being a guard for hire, or maybe in the employ of the Equestrian version of some league of explorers. She'd carry pompous scholars and researchers from Canterlot to the far corners of the world on usually trivial expeditions, with the extra task of keeping them out of danger. Like going and taking soil samples from somewhere in the Zebra lands or something.

Alternatively though, she could be part of the military if that fits your story better. Her cutie mark is a diamond, and it represents her unbreakable resolve. She's fearless to a fault, always charging headlong into danger without stopping to think of the consequences. Its a good thing she has a suit of armor cause she tends to get knocked around... a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...