(closed - see fixed/repost thread above)

Ashton

disappointed_scootaloo_by_baumkuchenpony_d4w8j5d-250t.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzA3IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGM4M2RiMzYtZjQ5Mi00NmU1LTlhZjEtZDdiYThhMzc2ODcyXC9kNHc4ajVkLWE4OTQ4NTkwLTFkMGYtNDlhNC1iNjY5LWZhZWYzMDU5ZWIyOS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.mNolmzMj4ibEKsMTVXmUIgaFLhDJxwR8D_t8Y94aRBk

Scootaloo

The little orange filly lay on the blanket staring up at the sky... not a single spec of movement... she looked down at the blanket, specifically picked out for today because of its rainbow pattern. Atop it was a picnic basket and a plate with a sandwich sat on the other side of the blanket, untouched. In front of her was a similar plate by now only containing crumbs... likely from several sandwiches... the young pegasus opened the basket and pulled out the small clock, looking at the time she hung her head "she's not coming..." she finally said. In the past, she would have cried, but by now, all her tears were long gone, all that was left was the empty feeling in the pit of her stomach that no matter how many sandwiches she ate would never be filled.

Another long sigh and a few moments later she put the clock back into the basket and began to pack everything up, she stopped at one wrapped up parcel, slowly unwrapping it to reveal a slice of Zap Apple cake, starting to get hard and crusty at this point, clearly having been saved a little too long --- no doubt having been packed on at least one other, no doubt failed, picnic... wondering if she should give up and throw it away, or save it for yet another unknown period of time...

----------==========----------

enthusiastic_dash_by_liamwhite1_d6xwrxn-250t.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjIxOCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzU4N2JkY2RkLWJlNjUtNDkyZi04YzhlLWFlNDgzNzMwODYzYlwvZDZ4d3J4bi0xZDBmNzM3MC0xZjYwLTRlY2QtODJjNC1kMzE2YWVmMjE0NjMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTYwMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.7dIq1l7LyilOYj9fGHHuPv8DwPj_r8jw5WeMT2NBNWw

Rainbow Dash

Dash watched as the door closed to the gym, letting out a contented sigh, she stood up on her back legs, spread her wings, and fell backwards onto the hay-bale "That took SO long, but I just know they're gonna be awesome!" she turned her head to the side, looking at the clock, looking at it hard and a puzzled look moved across her face "hang on... was there something I was supposed to do after practice?" she asked herself, then a hook of horror came across her face "Ohmygosh! I forgot!" she said, bolting upright "I have those papers that sunburst made my class write last week to grade! Ugh... guess this is my punishment for leaving early with the squad so we could get an extra practice in before the game..." she snorted "eh, I'll do it after I rest a bit, I got nothing else important to do tonight, they can wait another fifteen minutes" with that she flopped back down on the hay-bale, closed her eyes and had soon drifted off into a nap...

Edited by Ashton
Reposted with major changes as per suggestions
  • Like 1