Winter wrap up assistance

Ragdollfrey

how do I winter wrap up

OKAY so tomorrow is the last day of Winter here in the Southern Hemisphere.

I want to celebrate this....somehow!

I also have school tomorrow which makes it awkward. HELP ME OUT HERE :cry:

I have a rainbow scarf but a. its already too warm for that and b. its not the right shades of colours, a rather dull rainbow xD

I have no pony merchandise :c

Hmm. Well there's always things to do to wrap up winter. If you don't have any merchandise maybe you have some clothes? It looks like you want something that doesn't scream PONY but you want to celebrate somehow. Maybe some MLP-themed food? You know, cupcakes or heck, even apples. Can't think of much at the moment to help sadly...

I thought the southern hemisphere's winter ended at the same time as the northern hemisphere's summer, which wont end for another month.

I thought the southern hemisphere's winter ended at the same time as the northern hemisphere's summer, which wont end for another month.

Yes, the equinoxes are at the same time around the world. For the Southern Hemisphere it is the Spring Equinox and in the Northern Hemisphere, it is the Autumn Equinox; both will occur September 23rd 9:04am UTC.

Okay wellll I can't wear different clothes because I have school today haha.

I didn't make cupcakes cause I didn't have enough time. But I would have put a DASH of something special in them /shot'd

I managed to get some of those pocket ponies though. I don't have any cardboard which is a pain. But at least its something!

And...well, tomorrow month is the first month of Spring here lmao. I don't know what to say.