Small dragon for hire

I have one freshly approved child-dragon character, named Scuff (not ScRuff, just Scuff) looking for employment. He's had basic training as both a research assistant and general helper. Here's his info.

http://www.canterlot...ragon-finished/

Due to his *ahem* issues with magic, unicorn ponies may want to think twice before hiring him (although I personally think it might result in some amusing hijinks).Pegasus and Earth Ponies would not (likely) suffer any ill-effects of Scuff's "anti-magic-aura".

I've been involved with various forum based RPs for going on ten years now and I'd like to think I've gotten pretty decent at it. I'd like an RP buddy who can generally be on at least once a week to post when we have plot stuffs hatching. All interested ponies are encouraged to post here or send a message to Stardust (me). Links to RP samples are highly appreciated.

Since I don't have any RP posts here yet, I'll give you a sample post from a character of mine on another forum. It's from about 3 or 4 years ago and I've altered it a bit so it'll be understandable out of context, but this is an average, non-intro post for me (though given enough to work with from my partner I can easily go longer).

At the sound of a coin plunking into his pot, Grawlath twisted around to see who was watching. It was a Greater Dragon, a noble looking Shrethka, one who potentially had enough wealth to hire a storyteller or acrobat. Smiling his most winning smile, the purple dog-dragon turned a back flip off of his perch, removed the silver cord, snapped open his wings and pulled a loop and a barrel roll before landing lightly on the ground a respectful distance from the big white and black dragon. “Thank you sir. Would your lordship care for a story perhaps? A tale of adventure? A tragedy? A comedy perchance?”

• 2 weeks later...

well i do like the concept of a dragon for hire, it would be neat to have a lil fello' goin round doing stuff so the pony isn't too busy.

and having scuff as an assistant would certainly be interesting -especially regarding the mix of allergies and books-

so if he were to get hired in a library, things would not be too swell during his "hay fever" haha :lol:

i can see a lot of potential comedian, awkward and interesting moments in having him around...

the germ phobia? is classic-and funny-, i can see him getting all over-reactive about encountering some dirt!

or some pony dropping food, picking it up, eating it. and then him bursting into "ewwww" haha XD

I'm also new to Rping at canterlot, so i wouldn't be the best candidate for doing things like this with...

the whole concept of this idea is very interesting -and yields A LOT of potential!!-

however this outcomes i hope it goes swell! -and that you get the best out of it!-

also a stuffed turtle?

dawwww turtles are awesome.... Meme-Me-Gusta_reasonably_small.png