Our Mini Brony: A Friendship Tale - Human in Equestria RP (Private)

It was a normal evening in a small house in California. And the home of one particular individual… Me! I’m Brandon H, and this is the story of how everything changed. I was just enjoying my life, and then the most magical thing happened. It all started on this seemingly normal evening… My Aunt Mary had made Chicken Burgers and Fries for dinner. Afterward, I got on my Switch and played some Mario Party. Little did I know what would soon happen… But I’ll just let you see for yourself.

“C’mon… just need these ten coins and that last star is mine!”

I said, making sure to try and steal coins from another player.

As his game was progressing, though… his TV turned off. Leaving him stunned, shocked, and mildly upset.

“Shit!! No!! Dammit… I was soo close to finishing as well! Man… If only I had a few more minutes… Oh well, I still would’ve won by stars anyway. Sucks I wasn’t able to save it… Whatever… I guess I’ll go to bed now since it was a pretty long game…” I said, yawning a bit.

Hours went by after I hit the hay, all was quiet until a blaring whoosh came from his closet mirror waking I up.

I woke up tiredly, half awake, “Huh…? Wh…What..? What was that? Is that one of the signs from my dream with Luna…? What’s that in my mirror?”

As I drew closer to my mirror, I felt lighter. As though it were-

“Oh shit! It’s sucking me in! WHOOOOOAAAA!!!!!!” I screamed, as I was sucked in.

But by the time I realized what was happening, it was too late, the mirror portal took me to its other side… 

Meanwhile, in a dark and eerie forest in another world… Everything was incredibly quiet and eerie, with only the sound of crickets and Timber Wolves howling from deep within.

“Hello? Anyone here? You know, this Forest seems a lot like the Everfree Forest…. That can’t be where I actually am, right? That’s impossible. Well, anywho, I’d better look for a way out.”

I then began walking through the dark and creepy cartoon Forest, the dirt crunching underneath my blue and white sneakers.

“Hello? Anyone? Man, this place is creepy….” I said, as the cool eerie breeze blew through the quiet forest.

Suddenly, a strange mist wafted into my nose.

“Oh god, What's that stench?” I asked, plugging my nose.

Brandon then heard a deep growl and smelled a powerful stench, when he looked behind him, and saw a Timber Wolf! What he smelled was a Timber Wolf’s breath, which can be smelled as far as a mile away!

I then screamed, “Oh shit!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!”

I then began running for my life, before I tripped over a branch that had fallen onto the ground, and fell down.

”Agh..!! Geez..!!” I groaned.

I then saw the Timber Wolf coming closer.

”Please let somebody save me….” I pleaded to no one in particular.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image.png

Nocreature was there to save the human interloper in a strange world, or at least that is what it seemed. For just when the Timber Wolf lunged at the meat in front of it, the wolf became trapped in a purple glow. Impotently it raged against the magical bindings before it found itself growing smaller, younger. In just a few moments what was once an angry, terrifying timber wolf was a smaller and significantly more confused timber pup. It fell to the ground after being released from the hold, yipping off into the darkness and mist.

A few moments passed before the human's erstwhile savior presented herself, flanked by two royal guards. Her horn lit itself up no longer and only her smile brightened up the foggy, dark night. Princess Twilight Sparkle, leader of Equestria and Princess of Friendship, stepped towards the human and slowed down. She then bent her head down slightly, as if to appear less threatening and welcoming, like one might with an animal or young child who was scared.

"...Brandon, I believe?" Twilight asked as she stepped closer. She seemed to have some expectation of him, as if his presence was not wholly unexpected. Her guards were alert, but both clearly more curious about the creature in front of them. One, an older female pegasus, seemed a bit more beady-eyed as she stared at Brandon. The other, a well-built unicorn stallion, looked more innately curious. He couldn't help but lean towards Twilight. 
"What's a Brandon, Your Majesty...?"

I blushed a crazy amount of red, my heart racing.

I stammered nervously, “U-Ummm…. Hi…. I…. Ummm…. I…. Y-Yes…. I-I’m Brandon….”

I was incredibly nervous around the Princess, and Headmare of the School of Friendship. I bowed before her, “G-Greetings…. Your highness….”

She was quite taller than me, being about 6 foot 5. She was a fairly normal sized pony, but she practically towered over me.

Yet she was so beautiful, and she had just saved me from said Timber Wolf, and I was forever grateful to her.

”Thank you…. For saving me…. I…. I truly appreciate it….” I said, my face a deep shade of scarlet.

I felt incredibly nervous around the tall Princess, as my muscles were tense, and my heart was racing, and I had knots in my stomach.

I then immediately realized that she knew my name. “Wait a second…. How did you know my name…? I… didn’t tell you my name…” I said, both confused and a bit surprised.

image.png

Now that the immediate danger was clear, Twilight gave this human a once-over. He was indeed a rather small human. She wondered how this variant of the species judged height. What version of 'feet'? Her delving into many human worlds had revealed that in comparison to most human breeds, Equestrians were considered 'little'. This one appeared mature, or mature enough, and was smaller. Not that she could know for certain. The information she had been given was at best fragmentary.

"Brandon is...Brandon, Close Watch," Twilight said with a smile as she finally drew near. "And I am sure that Brandon could do with some help more so than a questioning Guardsmen," Twilight said, leaving the Guard to finish the thought. He quickly offered the human a gentle hoof up, though the older pegasi seemed tense still. "Your Highness, we shouldn't be out so late. This fog is unnatural."

"Only as unnatural as the Princess of the Night, Guard Up. We are fine," she smiled at Brandon again. "Aren't we? Well, I suppose you may not be. I have it on good authority you have travelled quite far, quite quickly, and quite unexpectedly. As for how I know your name? Well, all things with time. First, we should get you out of the Everfree forest. Unusual species and an unusual forest go together far better in myth than reality out here!"

I blushed a bit more, enamored by the Princess of Friendship’s incredible beauty.

I then snapped back to reality, “R-Right. Y-Yes, o-of course. As you wish…. Your highness.” I bowed to her, trying to be formal.

Although, there was really no need for the formality, I was simply trying to be a gentleman to my crush.

image.png

Twilight shook her head as Brandon bowed. "You aren't one of my subjects. Potential subjects. Future subjects?" Twilight pondered. She could taste the changing winds and didn't have to be a fortune-scryer to see what was in her future, but that didn't mean she was in any hurry to embrace it. "Besides, it looks strange when a human bows. Doesn't it hurt your back?" She asked as the four made their way through the forest. When a pony bowed it still supported its body weight on its four hooves. When a human bowed it looked like it was designed to damage their back. Was pain important for supplication in certain human cultures? She'd have to investigate this further.

After a few minutes, they found the edge of the forest. His transport had not been entirely too far off, it seemed. While dropping him in the Everfree had not been the aimed intention, at least this method of inter-reality transdimensional transport hadn't proved too entirely inaccurate. Twilight wasn't entirely sure she could have saved him had he been teleported into the heart of the forest, which would have been a tragedy on many fronts. As they started to pierce the edge, the humble skyline of Ponyville took shape in the quiet stillness of the night.

I then began to get excited as we approached Ponyville, jumping up excitedly.

”It’s Ponyville!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!” I gave a squeal of excitement, clearly overjoyed to see the quaint village of Ponies.

“Oh, uhhh…. Sorry. Forgive me for my enthusiasm….” I apologized to the Princess.

I then remembered her question, “Oh, and umm… about your question from earlier…. No. Bowing doesn’t hurt my back. At least, it hasn’t so far, anyway….”

I then blushed, “I mean, you’re very beautiful for being a princess…. Uhhh…. S-Sorry.” I said, fidgeting my leg a bit.

I was clearly very awkward around the Princess, due to my massive crush on her, and I felt very nervous, as my muscles tensed up, and my palms were sweaty, and my heart was racing, and I had knots in my stomach.

The fact that I had the courage to even talk to the princess was honestly mind blowing. I never thought I’d even be able to form sentences around the beautiful mare.

image.png

He was flattering. It was more than a little awkward for her, considering he was saying so around her guards and was a decidedly different species than her. Not that she was against cross-species affections mind you, but it was always weird having another creature speak breathlessly about your attractiveness. ever since she became a Princess she had been getting a lot of fan mail, is what she's saying, and Cadance seemed endlessly entertained when she read some of it out loud to her during visits. The fact it mortified her made Cadance all the happier with it.

"No need to be flustered. Relax," Twilight suggested as they moved into town. Ponyville was quiet at night and outside of a few night owls, literal and otherwise, there was little happening as the four made their way to her castle. Two more guards stood at attention and saluted Twilight and opened the castle doors. They were professional and didn't ask questions about the unusual creature she was dragging along. They stopped asking that a while ago.

They were now in the Castle of Friendship, and what staff were there at night were far off and busy with their own work. "So, welcome to my home. I assume you are familiar with it, Brandon?" Twilight asked as she started to shed the company of the guards. 

“Y-Yes…” I spoke nervously, my heart racing.

I knew she told me not to be flustered, but I just couldn’t help myself. She was just so beautiful, she’d make any guy nervous.

”I-I-I’m sorry about my flusteredness, it’s just…. Ummm….. I’m really nervous and umm…. Shy around really pretty girls…. I…. Sometimes have trouble forming sentences around them…. And…. If I’m able to, I-I-I usually stammer a lot…. So yeah…. You seem…. Ummm…. Really friendly, and…. Stuff…. So… umm… y-yeah….”

My anxiety around the princess was only growing worse, as it was starting to become more and more obvious that I had a huge crush on her, and that I wasn’t the best at communicating, as I was definitely very nervous around her, mainly from how beautiful she was.

I then spoke up, “Ummm…. Could you possibly…. Umm…. Take me under your wing? Please? And teach me everything you know about friendship? I really wanna learn everything there is to know about friendship, and who better to teach me than the PRINCESS of Friendship?” I asked, feeling my heart still racing, as I placed a hand on my chest, as I also had knots in my stomach from how nervous I was still feeling.

image.png

Twilight Sparkle listened patiently as the human spoke, taking in his nervousness and stammering words. She could sense his anxiety and the crush he had on her, but she remained calm and friendly. She hoped he would calm down. Most creatures, Twilight included, weren't fully enamored with the idea of being subject to such stares, feelings, and emotions unbidden from others.

"Of course, I'd be happy to help you learn about friendship!" She replied with a warm smile. "But let's take things slow, okay? I don't want you to feel overwhelmed or pressured. It's important to remember that friendship is about mutual respect and understanding, and it takes time to build those connections."

She took a step back to create a bit of space between them, hoping it would ease the human's nerves. "For now though, let us focus on the task at hoof. I believe we have a meeting with Princess Luna. She is the one responsible for pulling you here, and she has yet to tell me why. Do you feel up for a walk, or would you rather have me teleport you?"

“Ummm… I-I think walking would…. Be nice….” I said, giving a shy smile.

I then thought to myself, ‘I wish I could give her a bouquet of roses….’

Then, suddenly, a large bouquet of roses appeared in my hand, as if by some sort of magic.

Little did I realize it was because I in fact had Equestrian Magic inside of me which I didn’t have any idea about yet. Because of my origins.

”That’s weird…. These roses just appeared in my hand….” I tapped Twilight with my finger.

”Umm…. Twilight? These are…. For you. They sort of just… appeared in my hand out of nowhere. I’m not sure how, or why. But… you can have these roses.” I said, handing her the rose bouquet, my cheeks turning about as red as the roses in my hand.

image.png

Twilight Sparkle's ears shot straight up as she saw the magic in use, and it was clear concern in her expression as she received the bouquet. "Oh my, these roses are beautiful, thank you," she says, looking at them with the gentle cadence of a mare who had received far too many. "But I'm worried about this magic that seems to be coming from you. It's not safe for humans to use Equestrian Magic. It's important that we understand the nature of this magic and how to control it before it causes any harm. Are you feeling okay? Have you experienced any other unusual occurrences lately? Well, beyond being magically teleported across realities," Twilight said with a gentle tone, trying to put the human at ease while conveying her concern. "Perhaps we should investigate this further. Hmm, this may be what Princess Luna brought you here for. Indeed, if your human-variant world has some unusual Equestrian magic running about, that could be problematic," Twilight continued as they started walking up a long circular staircase in one of the innermost towers of the castle.

I followed her up the staircase, blushing from her intelligent and nerdy ranting. I was still very nervous around the princess.

”I’m not sure, honestly, your highness.” I said with a nervous tone, “I… umm…. I’m not sure how I did that… I just thought of giving you roses and they just sort of…. Well…. Appeared. Nothing like this has ever really happened before.” I explained.

I wanted to know about this as much as she did. Little did I realize that I in fact may have had Equestrian roots.

My father had disappeared a long time ago, and I never met him, nor did I have any idea who he was, and my Mom tried contacting him, but she could never get ahold of him. He seemingly disappeared completely.

It was also quite telling how I had been so addicted to the My Little Pony show, and how I just randomly decided to watch it one day, as if it had been calling out to me, and I had lucid dreams of going to Equestria, and always believed hard in the existence of Equestria, while no one else did, and that could have had something to do with my magic.

image.png

"I see..." Twilight intoned lightly as she considered the many possibilities inherent in this situation. Equestrian magic was unique and highly centralized to their plane of existence, but some of it was leaked out through various forms. It was not impossible, just nearly so, for it to have found a natural outlet into his reality. With considerable effort one could reach an understanding of the nature of arcanic transdimensional evolutions and aetheric leakage. Still, it was something that would prove a little much for the mini-sized human boy right now. "Well we'll have to investigate this further. So Brandon, what can you tell me about yourself?" Twilight asked, giving him the time to talk while they walked.

It would take some time for them to reach the top, whether it was a natural distance or not. They reached a small hallway with three days, with the sun, the moon, and a heart on each one. These were the private guest quarters of the other Princesses when they were visiting her on official business, somewhat less palatial than her extended guest quarters below. Right now, only the room of the Moon glowed with any lived-in light. "Ready?"

I then began answering her questions, “Well…. Ummm…. I’m super energetic, I love food and video games, I love hot girls, uhhh…. Okay, forget that last one…. Even though, I will be honest, you’re kinda hot…. Sorry, Sorry!” My face was flushed with a rich shade of scarlet.

I clearly had no idea how to act around the princess, or even have common decency. I had literally JUST told her she’s hot.

I then followed her upstairs, “Uhhhh…. For…. What?” I asked, blushing.

I had no idea why she had brought me up here, but I really wanted to know. I had never seen this area of the castle before, and was very intrigued.

image.png

Brandon could not help but speak himself into corners. Was it common for humans of his world to speak in such a manner? Or was he a little young? She couldn't place her hoof on it. Usually, young stallions didn't consistently mention an attraction so much it became awkward! Well, he was going through a lot, least of all was any interaction with her. She hoped he would start to settle some. "No need to be embarrassed. It's perfectly natural to have interests and preferences. I'm glad to learn a little more about you. I appreciate the compliment, but let's keep our conversations respectful and focused on the task at hoof, okay?" Twilight smiled gently as they slowed down. 

"We're going to see Princess Luna, who resides in her chambers on the upper levels of the castle. I'll introduce you to her and we can get down to business. She is the one who teleported you from your home to Equestria, and then told me to go find you. She has yet to tell me why, and I bet you are rather interested yourself, no?" Twilight asked as they arrived, the younger mare knocking briskly.
The door flew open, revealing the Princess of the Night in her darkened glory. She looked at Brandon and her gaze remained even, betraying little of her thoughts.

I gave a nervous look, as my heart began racing.

”Ummm…. Hello, your majesty….” I bowed before the moon princess, trying to be courteous and be a gentleman. Or, gentlecolt as ponies called it.

”I…. Take it you wanted to see me, your majesty? There…. Must be a reason you brought me to Equestria….” I said, feeling really nervous, as I was having a bit of anxiety, not knowing exactly what to say.

image.png

Princess Luna greeted the human with a small nod of her head, observing him with a watchful eye. "Yes, We have brought you to Equestria for a reason," she said, her tone serious but not unkind. "We have detected magical abilities within you, and We wish to understand more about them." She paused, considering the human before her. "However, We must admit that We are cautious when it comes to those who possess magic. We have seen firsthand the destruction and chaos that can be caused when magic is not used responsibly."

Luna took a step forward, her eyes still fixed on the human. "So while We welcome you to Equestria, We must also warn you that magic can be very dangerous. We will be watching you closely, and any sign of danger will be dealt with swiftly." She paused once more, then softened her tone slightly. "But We hope that you will prove yourself to be a responsible and trustworthy individual. I do not believe you to be unkind or cruel, though the nature of magic makes the threat serious."

Twilight had slipped by Luna to get some distance for herself, though when Luna was finished she turned around. "That's fascinating. We need to understand just how Brandon got his magic. The only way Luna could detect you is-"

"If you already possess the magic, yes. We can only see the dreams of those with the touch of Equestrian Magic. You are not the first human to have it, though..." her head tilted, "perhaps the smallest."

"I know!" Twilight said excitedly as she paced around, "this human variant is the smallest we've ever found. Most human species are significantly larger than ponies. I'll have to compare samples!" She clapped her hooves together with a dangerous glint in her eyes before realizing how it came off. "Ahh, sorry. Don't mean to alarm you. I just enjoy learning!" She turned back to Luna. "So, did you need to do anything tonight?"

"No, not truly. We would suggest arcane binding to help the aetheric flow until he can understand it better. We'd save your...experiments until the human has rest."

image.png

Twilight noticed Brandon's nervousness and immediately realized that her choice of words may have been a bit too scientific for him. "Oh, don't worry," she quickly reassured him, "I didn't mean anything harmful or painful. I simply want to understand more about your magical abilities and learn about your species. Your human species is unique!"
She walked closer to the human, trying to ease his fears. "As a student of magic, I am constantly looking for new opportunities to learn and grow. Your presence here in Equestria presents a unique chance for me to study a new form of magic and learn more about your kind."

Twilight then smiled warmly at the human. "But of course, any experimentation we do will be with your consent, and we will take every precaution to ensure your safety and comfort. We are not here to cause you any harm, only to learn more about the fascinating magic you possess.  I've got a whole lab for it. Oh, don't worry. It won't hurt. And if it would hurt, I would just make sure you're asleep for it!"

I blushed redder than ever. “I…. I…. Uhhhh…. Ummm….. I…. Er…. I….”

I couldn’t seem to form any sentences around the Princess of Friendship, as I was highly attracted to her right now, thus causing me to be super nervous, to the point where I couldn’t get a word out.

It was VERY apparent how nervous I was around her, and I grew even more nervous the closer she got to me.

image.png

For her part, Twilight was too excited about the prospect of science to notice at the moment. Not that she would process much more at this time- and judging by him, same for him. "Oh, you must be exhausted! Don't worry. I have a place you can stay for tonight," she said as she started leading him away from Luna's room. "Let's get you settled in for the night," she said, placing a reassuring hand on the human's shoulder. "You must be tired from your journey here."

Twilight turned to Princess Luna as she left the room. "If it's alright with you, Your Highness, I will show our guest to one of the guest rooms in my castle."

Princess Luna nodded in agreement, "yes, that would be suitable, Twilight."

Twilight then turned back to the human, "follow me, I'll show you to your room for the night." She started walking, expecting the human to follow. "We can talk more about our plans for tomorrow and what we hope to learn about your magical abilities."

I blushed from hearing her nerd out. Her high intelligence was one of the things I loved about her.

I gave a sheepish smile, “That’d be great, Twi…. Honestly, you’re pretty when you talk all smart and stuff….”

It was obvious that my intelligence wasn’t anywhere near the level of Twilight’s.

image.png

Twilight gave a small chuckle at the human's comment, feeling a bit flattered but also slightly amused. "Thank you for the compliment," she said with a smile, "but don't worry about your intelligence. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses."

As they walked down the hallway, Twilight pointed out various rooms and decorations, giving the human a small tour of the castle. "This is one of the smaller guest rooms we have available," she said, opening the door to a cozy room with a small single-sized bed, a dresser, and a small desk. "I hope this will be comfortable for you."

She turned back to the human, "If you need anything else, just let me or Spike- his room is next to yours- know. We want you to feel welcome here in Equestria." Twilight then gave a friendly smile and left the room, closing the door behind her.