Our Mini Brony: A Friendship Tale - Human in Equestria RP (Private)

image.png

As Twilight sat at her desk in the library of her castle, she couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation for the experiments she had planned for tomorrow. The human resting in one of the guest rooms had displayed some truly unique magical properties, and she was eager to learn more about them. Before she could begin my research, however, she would ensure that everything is in order. She spent a few hours of the night after he went to bed poring over books on human physiology and magic, trying to gain a better understanding of how the two interact. Soon, it would be time to put that knowledge into practice.

She would need to prepare the laboratory. She needed to ensure that the space is clean, organized, and free from any potential hazards. She would also need to gather all of the necessary equipment and supplies, including spell books, crystals, and various magical instruments. Next, she will need to check on Brandon and make sure that he is comfortable. She didn't want him to feel anxious or uneasy about the experiments they would be conducting tomorrow, so she would take some time to explain the process and answer any questions he may have.

Before that, she would need to get a good night's sleep. She needed to be well-rested and focused for tomorrow's activities, as she knew that even the slightest mistake could have serious consequences. Well, mostly awkward ones. She would spend some time reviewing her notes and preparing mentally for the experiments to come. As she finished up her preparations for the following day, she couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and curiosity. She was confident that tomorrow's experiments would yield valuable insights into the unusual nature of Brandon!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next morning had arrived, and I was sleeping peacefully, drooling onto my pillow. Little did I realize that Twilight was watching me sleep,  and had planned on waking me up.

My arm was hanging off my bed, as I dreamed about kissing Twilight.

I talked in my sleep, “Yes Twilight… I’ll kiss you…. Maybe we could even get married….. and have kids….”

image.png

Oh my goodness, that's quite the dream Brandon was having there! Clearly she would need to speak with Luna about making sure he at the very least was less vocal about it.

Twilight lightly tapped his shoulder, waking Brandon up. "Hey there! Just so you know, you talk in your sleep," she laughed and leaned in, "as much as I appreciate your admiration, I'm afraid I have to wake you up now so we can get started on our magical experiments for the day. Time to wake up and get ready for an exciting day of magical research and discovery! And don't worry, we'll stick to the science and leave the romantic fantasies for another time. After all, science is all about objective observation and analysis, and I wouldn't want any personal biases to cloud our results," she said with a friendly wink.

image.png

"It's okay," Twilight said with a reassuring smile. "Everyone has dreams and fantasies, and there's nothing to be ashamed of," Twilight said as she gently led the human towards the hallway. Once out there, she led him down the hallway towards a small dining room. Along the way, they would run into some of the castle staff. Most were polite, but Brandon was the recipient of a few odd glances or looks. None of them were rude, just curious- and then quickly they would move on. Twilight brought many new strange creatures into the castle, and Brandon was no exception.

"Here, sit down and eat," Twilight said as they entered. Spike had prepared a small breakfast of pancakes and fruit- well Spike and the castle staff. He did help, or at least claimed he did. "You need your energy for a big day of scientific experimentation," she said as she took a seat across from the human and began to chat. The topics were designed to ease him in I would try to keep the conversation light and focused on the exciting experiments we were about to conduct, rather than dwelling on the awkward moment that had just passed. "Oh, and friendship, of course."

image.png

Twilight Sparkle smiled at the compliment. Spike was always a great cook, and his pancakes were particularly delicious.

"Thank you, Spike," Twilight said, turning back to Brandon. "I'm glad you like them. Now, let's get down to business. Today, we're going to conduct some experiments to try to understand your connection with Equestrian magic."

Realizing some of it certainly sounded dangerous, Twilight held a hoof up to reassure him. "Don't worry," she said. "These tests may sound dangerous, but they're completely safe. We just need to collect some data to better understand how your mind interacts with magic."

Spike chimed in, "yeah, nothing to worry about, just a little test where we see how long you can hold your breath while submerged in water. And then there's the one where we see how high you can jump off a tall building, but we'll have a trampoline ready just in case. Oh, and the one where we'll need you to stand in the middle of a lightning storm and see how much electricity you can absorb before getting fried. It's all in the name of science!"

Twilight quickly stepped in to clarify. "Spike is just joking, of course," she said with a reassuring smile. Then a pause. "The building isn't even that tall, really. In any case, our experiments will be completely safe and non-invasive. We just need to monitor your brain waves and see how they respond to different types of magic.

image.png

Twilight waved a hoof dismissively as she ate. "Oh, no, not like that! It is all very, very safe," she said as she ate some more, the pregnant pause being more than a little dramatic. "You won't have to hold your breath that long, certainly. And lightning...okay well if we get that far, lets just say you," she said, pointing at him with a fork in her magical grasp, "are in no real danger," she thought about it, "well, no danger of getting seriously hurt, anyway. But don't worry! You'll be fine, probably, I think," she smiled bright and wide, trying to put him at ease. "And there are so many other experiments I gotta run as well! DNA samples, RNA testing, aetheric rescoping of the triambalyic nerve center-!" She got up and clapped her hooves together. "Oh, I love aetheric rescoping of triambalyic nerve centers!"

Spike looked at Brandon. "Thinking of running right about now?" He asked sarcastically.

Twilight sat back down and rolled her eyes. "Oh psssshhh. Everything is fine. Perfect, even!"

“Ummm…. W-Well I…. I… umm…. I-I was just hoping you and I could…. Get to know each other better…. Because…. You’re really pretty Twi…. And…. Really smart, and…. I was hoping you could teach me about friendship….” I said nervously, my heart racing.

I was feeling incredibly nervous, as my muscles tensed up, the knots in my stomach growing stronger.

image.png

Twilight Sparkle noticed Brandon's nervousness and immediately tried to put him at ease. "Of course, Brandon, I'd love to get to know you better and teach you about friendship. It's one of my favorite subjects," she replied warmly. "Who says the two can't happen at the same time? We'll be spending a lot of time together. First, we must do some experiments. Then I need to find out just how you can fit in around Ponyville for however long you are. And during all that time, it would be my pleasure to get you well-educated in the arts and ways of friendship and the many splendours that come with it," Twilight said as she finished her breakfast.

Twilight Sparkle extended a hoof to Brandon as she trotted over. "Should we start by taking a tour of Ponyville? I can show you some of my favorite spots and introduce you to some of my friends. The experiments are planned for later, anyhow."

“S-Sure. I-I’d love that…” I said, finishing my pancakes.

I was afraid to tell the Princess, but I was scared about doing the experiments, even if she claimed they were safe.

She didn’t seem entirely sure about them being fully safe, and I was having a bit of anxiety, which could be noticed by my nervous fidgeting.

image.png

Twilight Sparkle was excited to give Brandon a tour of Ponyville. She knew the value of a good distraction before a big day of scientific experimentation and hoped to ease his nerves by showing him around her beloved, and adopted, hometown. "Welcome to Ponyville, Brandon!" Twilight said warmly as they walked out of the door. "I can guarantee you that you are going to really enjoy it here. It really is one of the best places in all of Equestria, humble and wonderful and full of amazing ponies."

She led him down the streets, pointing out the various shops and landmarks as they go. "Over there is Sugarcube Corner, where Pinkie Pie makes the best cupcakes in all of Equestria," she said, gesturing to a brightly-colored bakery. A line led out, and inside the Cakes and Pinkie could be seen hard at work.

"And this is the Ponyville Schoolhouse, where Cheerilee teaches the local foals everything they need to know," she continued, motioning to a modest building with a bell tower. Cheerilee could be seen lugging a small cart of books inside, yawning as she prepared for the day.

As they walked, Twilight took care to answer any questions Brandon might have about the town and its inhabitants. She explained how the ponies in Ponyville are friendly and welcoming to all, no matter their species or background. And she would share some of her favorite memories, all in an effort to help him become comfortable.

image.png

Twilight nodded. "Indeed we do! The theater is different from the movie theaters in your world, of course. 'Movies' are very uncommon," Twilight Sparkle said with a friendly smile. "You see, in Equestria, the movies are not made using traditional film reels like in your world. Some of the technology involved doesn't exist. Instead, we use magical reels that are enchanted with spells to bring the movies to life. These magical reels are made of a special material that is unique to Equestria and is imbued with the magic of our land. It also means they have a very vibrant quality to them!"

Twilight Sparkle continued, "however, this comes at a cost. They degrade over show-time due to the natural magic flow of our land. The longer the movie, the more the magical energy in the reels fades, causing the quality of the movie to deteriorate and making it harder for repeat showings. This is why most movie theaters in Equestria show shorter shows, which are equivalent to television programs in your world. These shorter shows are easier to maintain and ensure that it can be shown more often. Thusly, our movie theaters tend to have more similarities to television stations rather than what you are used to. It does mean that shorter serials tend to be the most popular film style."

"As for arcades, the answer can be complicated. There is certainly gaming, and magically enchanted gaming does exist. However, most games tend to be kinetic rather than electric based, and those that would be electric based are magic based. We don't have electricity in Equestria- magic serves us in its place. The major difference is that most 'gaming' arcades tend to be very narrowly focused if magic is involved, so you don't see a lot of the same games in many places. The preferred term is 'Artisan Gaming'."

I blushed, laughing goofily, “Hehe…. You’re pretty when you talk all smart…. You’re really smart…. Brandon like…” I said, then blushed more.

”Sorry, that probably makes me sound really stupid compared to you…. Oh, who am I kidding? I am stupid in comparison to you… You’re like a brainy genius, and I’m just…. Well…. Me.” I said.

image.png

Twilight Sparkle chuckled softly at the human guest's flirty remarks, but she quickly redirected the conversation with a warm smile.

"Hehe, thank you for the compliment," she said kindly, brushing a strand of her mane out of her eyes. "But there's no need to compare yourself to anyone else, Brandon. Everyone has their own unique strengths and talents. You're not stupid at all. In fact, I believe that everycreature has something special to offer."

Twilight Sparkle then shifted the focus back to the tour, eager to share her knowledge and enthusiasm for the magic of Equestria. "Speaking of being smart, let me take you to Rarity. We could use a little work on you," she said, leading the way with a friendly and inclusive demeanor, focusing on the wonders of her world rather than engaging in flirtation. She maintained a professional and friendly tone, respecting boundaries and keeping the interaction on a respectful level. Twilight Sparkle was known for her intelligence and wisdom, but she also understood the importance of treating others with kindness and respect, regardless of their differences.

“You’re so kind to me Twilight…. Why?” I asked her, my face a visible shade of red.

”Why aren’t you completely creeped out by my compliments? If it were any real human girl in my world, well…. Let’s just say, she would have noped the heck out in an instant…. But not you. Why are you so willing to stick with me?” I asked her, my heart pounding rapidly, extreme knots in my stomach.

I really found her beautiful, and had truly hoped she’d agree to be my girlfriend one day. But for now, I needed to take baby steps.

image.png

Twilight Sparkle smiled warmly at the human guest, noticing the visible shade of red on his face. "Well, it's simple, Brandon. I believe in treating everyone with kindness and respect, regardless of their background or differences. It's a core value in Equestria, and one that I hold dear. As for your compliments, while they are very flattering, I think it's important to keep the focus on the wonders of Equestria and the magic it holds. I'm happy to show you around and share my knowledge, but I hope you can appreciate the beauty of our world without feeling the need to compliment me constantly."

She paused for a moment, sensing the nervous energy emanating from the human guest. "As for why I'm willing to stick with you, it's because I believe that everyone deserves a chance to learn and grow. I see the potential in you, Brandon, and I think that with some guidance and encouragement, you can appreciate the beauty of Equestria. It's important to treat others with respect and kindness, and I hope that by spending time with me, you can see the value in those qualities. And..." she laughed, "as a Princess, Brandon, I am very much used to creatures flirting with me. I even had several griffons fight each other for the right to propose to me. That was a very embarassing diplomatic summit."

Twilight Sparkle's words were reassuring and kind, and she hoped they would help the human guest feel more at ease. She knew that social interactions could be challenging, especially in unfamiliar environments, but she was determined to make the tour a positive and enriching experience for everyone involved. As the tour continued, Twilight Sparkle shared her wisdom and passion for learning, and the human guest began to appreciate the magic of Equestria in a new and meaningful way. Through kindness and respect, Twilight Sparkle showed that true beauty lies not in compliments, but in the wonders of the world around us. As they trotted, soon the Carousel Boutique came into view. "I assume you know of Rarity, yes?"

“Thank you Twiles…. That…. Means a lot…. That made me feel a lot better…. Ummm…. Sorry if I’ve been complimenting you a lot…. I just really like you a lot…. And…. I’d feel super lucky to have you as my girlfriend honestly…. But… there’s no pressure….” I said, my heart racing, as I blushed deeply.

”I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any way. It wasn’t my intention. Anyway, umm…. Yes. I do know Rarity.” I said.

image.png8XeOsHy.png

Twilight Sparkle walked through the streets of Ponyville with a small, flirtatious human in tow. She had promised to take him to Rarity's Carousel Boutique, knowing that the fashionista would be the perfect pony to fit and style him for his time in Equestria. As they approached the boutique, Twilight couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. She knew that Rarity would be thrilled to have the opportunity to work with a human, and she was eager to see what kind of outfit the fashionista would come up with.

Upon entering the boutique, Twilight and the human were greeted by the sound of Rarity's voice. "Welcome, darlings!" she exclaimed, looking up from the dress she was working on. "What can I do for you today?" Twilight stepped forward, gesturing to the human at her side. "This is our new friend," she said with a smile. "He's in need of some new clothes for his time in Equestria, and I thought you might be able to help."

Rarity's eyes lit up at the prospect of a new client. "Of course, darling!" she said, her voice practically dripping with enthusiasm. "I would be delighted to assist you in any way that I can." With that, Rarity began to lead the human towards the fitting area, her eyes scanning him up and down as she went. "Now, let's see what we're working with here," she murmured to herself, her mind already racing with ideas for his new look.

Twilight watched as Rarity worked her magic, amazed at how quickly the fashionista was able to assess Brandon. She knew that he was in good hooves with Rarity, and couldn't wait to see the end result. Rarity looked him over. "Well, you are a different example of a human, to be sure. Twilight, remind me, but aren't humans generally larger than us?" Rarity asked as she rechecked his sizes, going down and down. Twilight nodded. "In general, yes. Most humans term us as 'three heads high'. Brandon here is from a universe where it appears humans are rather diminutive in comparison."

Rarity smiled gently. "Brandon, is it? Tell me sweetie, how old are you?"

8XeOsHy.png

Rarity looked up at the human with surprise. "Oh my, I'm terribly sorry, darling. It's just that you're quite small in comparison to the other humans I've met before, and I was wondering if you were perhaps a child. My goodness, you truly are quite petite!" she exclaimed, before quickly composing herself. "But no matter, I assure you, we will find the perfect outfit for you, regardless of your size," Rarity said as she led the human over to a nearby stool and began to take his measurements. As she worked, Rarity chatted with him, asking about his interests and what brought him to Equestria.

Twilight couldn't help but feel a sense of pride as she watched her friend work her magic, turning even the most nervous of clients into confident and stylish ponies (or humans, in this case). As she began to measure him, Twilight watched in amazement at how precise Rarity was. The fashionista seemed to know exactly what she was doing, and Twilight couldn't help but feel a little envious of her skills.

After a few minutes of measuring and taking notes, Rarity stepped back to examine her work. "Hmm," she murmured thoughtfully. "I think I have a good idea of what will suit you," Rarity smiled, a mischievous glint in her eye.
As Rarity disappeared into the back of the boutique to retrieve fabrics and materials, Twilight turned to Brandon with a grin. "You're in good hooves with Rarity," she said. "She's the best at what she does."

Twilight giggled at the human's nickname for her, but quickly composed herself as Rarity began to take measurements. As the fashionista worked, Twilight knew her friend was plumbing the depths in all directions to come up with.

"Well," Twilight said, tapping a hoof against her chin thoughtfully. "We could go for something dapper, like a tailored suit with a crisp white shirt and a bow tie. Or perhaps something more casual, like a denim jacket and a pair of leather boots."

Rarity nodded in agreement as she returned, several lines of clothing behind her, already envisioning the human in a range of different outfits. "Yes, and we could also go for something more playful and colorful," she said, a smile on her face. "Maybe a brightly colored sweater with some whimsical patterns, or a pair of shorts with fun prints."
Twilight nodded, but then a mischievous thought crossed her mind. "Or we could go in the opposite direction," she said, a glint in her eye. "We could dress you up in a way that's, um, more fillyish, if you were of that inclination. Like a frilly blouse with ruffles and lace, or a pair of short shorts with a cute little bow."

Rarity giggled at the idea, but then a look of concern crossed her face. "We'll make sure to choose something that you feel confident and comfortable in. We could dress you older or younger, truly whatever style you think would best fit you. I have all sorts of ponies come through my shop, darling. You would be amazed at the requests I see! We are a very open society. So the real question is, what style do you want, Brandon?"