Our Mini Brony: A Friendship Tale - Human in Equestria RP (Private)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twilight and Rarity looked at each other and smiled, happy to hear that the human was willing to try something new but also wanted to stay true to his personal style. "A hoodie and jeans it is," Rarity said, clapping her hooves together. "But let's add a little bit of pizzazz to make it more unique."

"Absolutely," Twilight agreed. "I'm thinking we could add a pop of color with a patterned scarf or some bold accessories."

Rarity nodded in agreement. "And we could also play with texture," she said, holding up a soft, textured knit scarf. "This scarf would add a cozy and stylish touch to the outfit."

As Rarity and Twilight set to work on the outfit, they incorporated the human's suggested colors and style preferences. They found a dark blue hoodie with a comfortable fit, paired with light blue jeans that fit him perfectly. For his footwear, they found a pair of blue sneakers with gold stars on the sides, just as he had requested.

To add some extra flair, they layered on the textured knit scarf in a bold red color, which complemented the blue tones nicely. They also added a few gold accessories, like a statement watch and a pair of aviator sunglasses, to tie the look together.

Twilight and Rarity exchanged a knowing smile at Brandon's compliment. "We're so glad you like it!" Rarity said, beaming. "And don't worry about how fast we put it together. Fashionistas such as I have a few tricks up our sleeves when it comes to styling."

"Exactly," Twilight agreed. "Like I said, Rarity is the best at what she does. She is making you look dashing, but she just as easily could have made you look like a schoolfilly."

"Thank you," Rarity said, looking proud at the compliment. "It's just a matter of knowing what works and what doesn't. And of course, it helps to have an eye for detail and a love of fashion. I'm always looking for new ways to help ponies- err, in this case a human- express themselves through their clothes, and I love helping others no matter what. It's all about finding your own unique style and rocking it with confidence," she said before something else came to mind. "Oh, and magic, of course."

Rarity's smile faltered slightly at Brandon's request to work at the boutique. "I'm sorry, dear," she said kindly, "but we don't have any job openings available at the moment. That, and the work is highly specialized- though I would be more than willing to give you a try if I had a spot," Rarity said sympathetically. "I understand that it can be tough starting out in a new place, but I'm sure you'll find something soon."

Twilight chimed in, eager to help. "Besides, at the moment we need to acclimatize you to this new environment. There is a lot to be done and we don't want to overwhelm you," she said with a reassuring smile. Rarity and Twilight exchanged a look, silently agreeing that they would do whatever they could to help Brandon get settled in Ponyville. They knew that he was new to Equestria and wanted to make sure he felt welcomed and supported.

I blushed, smiling. “Thanks, girls. I appreciate it. And, that’s alright Rarity. I’m sure I’ll find a job somewhere. Maybe Sugarcube Corner has a job opening?” I wondered.

I really wanted to get a job, mainly because I wanted to take Twilight out to eat, to get to know her better. But I didn’t want to offer until I knew I had the money in my hands.

I didn’t want to over promise, after all. I had to do my best to be a gentleman, and it’d be rude to offer to pay when I have nothing to show for it.

• 2 weeks later...

image.png

Twilight smiled at Brandon's suggestion about Sugarcube Corner. "That's a great idea," she said. "I know Pinkie Pie is always looking for extra help, and they have some of the best sweets in town."

As they continued walking, they suddenly heard a familiar voice calling out to them. "Hey there, y'all!" It was Applejack, trotting up to them with a friendly smile. Behind her was an empty cart and attached to that, another empty cart. She gave the human a bemused expression.

"Hey Applejack!" Twilight said, returning her smile. "What brings you here?"

"Just finished up some errands in town," Applejack replied. "Say, who's yer friend here?"

"Oh, this is Brandon! He's a visitor to this world. Brandon, this is Applejack- well, I'm sure you knew that," she said as Applejack approached, who greeted Brandon warmly. "Nice to meet ya," she said with a nod. "So, what brings ya to Ponyville?"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

image.png

"Well, ain't that a thing! So have I. And we're both lucky- we're seeing plenty of someponies!" Applejack said with a deep laugh, throwing her golden-maned head back with hearty laughter before looking back down. "But, eh, whatcha mean he might know me, Twi?" Applejack asked, her eyes cocked.

"Long story, Applejack," Twilight rolled her eyes playfully before jabbing her friend in the ribs. "How is the family doing?"
"Always something, you know how it is. Foals runnin' about, Dash is always off, Mac'n'Belle doin' their own thing. Lotta plates and workin', but nothing Ah can't handle," Applejack said witha  healthy smirk. She disconnected the carts for a moment. "Just finished haulin' a double load ta Filthy Rich."

Twilight thought about something for a second before her eyes flashed. "Hey, might you have a role for a farmhand?"
"Farmhoof, ya mean?"
"No. Farmhand," Twilight said as she looked at Brandon with a smile.

image.png

Applejack gave the human a quick once over and shook her head. "Ah'm inclined ta agree with you there, Brandon. Workin' on a farm can be mighty physical, and it ain't for everycreature. It's important ta feel comfortable and capable in the tasks at hoof. No need ta worry none if you think it's not the right fit for ya," Applejack said with a nod of her head.

Twilight looked away briefly. Yeah, that was a bad move. "You're right, Applejack. Sweet Apple Acres requires a certain level of physical strength and endurance, especially during harvest season. We wouldn't want him to strain himself or feel overwhelmed. But don't you worry, there's another option that might suit him just fine!"

Applekack pondered it for a moment. "Yeah, why don't ya give Sugarcube Corner a whirl? It's run by Pinkie Pie, and she's always lookin' for some extra help in tha kitchen. Bakin' pies, decorating cakes, and servin' customers might be more up yer alley. Plus, you won't have ta worry 'bout heavy lifting or strenuous labor. What do ya say, Brandon? Ah mean, Ah'm not sure they're hiring at tha moment, but doesn't hurt ta ask."

I smiled, “I guess that could work! I don’t see the harm in that!” I said.

I really needed a new job, especially if I was gonna take Twilight out to lunch, and I really wanted to be the gentleman and pay for it, as I truly wanted to Impress her, but at the same time I didn’t want to come on too strong.

image.png

"Well, Brandon, it sounds like a mighty fine plan! Ah'm glad you're open to trying something different. Sugarcube Corner is a lively place, and Ah reckon Pinkie Pie will be thrilled to have ya lend a hoof in the kitchen," Applejack said as she tipped her hat to the both of them. "Pardon, but Ah gotta get mah shop opened up. Already a bit late. Brandon, nice ta meet ya. Twi, see ya soon," she said as she trotted on by.

Twilight smiled at her friend. "I'll stop by later, Applejack," she said as she turned back to Brandon. "That's great to hear, Brandon! I'm sure you'll enjoy working with Pinkie Pie and the rest of the team. And don't you worry about lunch; it's really kind of you to want to treat me, but there's no need to feel like you have to impress me. We're friends, after all," she said as she started to trot towards Sugarcube corner, the most delightful bakery in Ponyville, her human in tow. The sweet aroma of freshly baked goods filled the air as we entered, and the sight of Pinkie Pie bouncing behind the counter brought a cheerful atmosphere to the place.

image.png

Twilight laughed. "This isn't my first time with an admirer, Brandon. Let's leave it at that," Twilight said as she looked towards Pinkie, who just then took note of them.

"Pinkie Pie at your service!" she exclaimed, her voice brimming with enthusiasm. "Welcome to Sugarcube Corner! I'm the resident party pony, cupcake connoisseur, and all-around super-duper friend-maker extraordinaire!"

She twirled in the air, showcasing her energetic personality, and then gestured to the colorful array of treats surrounding them. "We've got cakes, pies, muffins, cookies, and so much more! If you have any questions, just ask! I'm here to make your time at Sugarcube Corner the sweetest, most fun-filled experience ever!" She said as she looked at Brandon. "Hey, you're the strangest minotaur I've ever seen!"

"Oh, silly me!" Pinkie Pie giggled, covering her mouth with a hoof. "I must have gotten a little carried away with my introduction. Humans are super cool too! especially when they come through portals from other worlds. It just means we get to have even more fun and make even more amazing treats together!"

She hopped up and down, her enthusiasm undeterred. "So, human or not, you're still very much welcome here at Sugarcube Corner! We're a place for everyone to enjoy scrumptious delights and create fantastic memories. We'll whip up some extra special treats that humans love! How about that?"

Pinkie Pie's genuine excitement and acceptance shone through, reassuring Brandon that his differences were not a problem but an opportunity to bring unique experiences to the bakery. With her lightheartedness and inclusive spirit, she was determined to make sure Brandon felt right at home in the sweet world of Sugarcube Corner.

I knew I likely had a future in Equestria. Perhaps I could make the best out of this being my new home, after all. I mean, what’s the worst that could happen?

“Sounds good to me!” I said, with a lot of enthusiasm. I was very excited to be in Ponyville, as it was something I’d always dreamed of.

As Brandon expressed his enthusiasm and eagerness to embrace his new life in Ponyville, Pinkie Pie's eyes gleamed with excitement. She clapped her hooves together and bounced in place.

"That's the spirit, Brandon!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed. "With your positive attitude, I know we're going to have a blast together. Now, for your first challenge as the newest prospective member of the Sugarcube Corner team, we need to bake our famous Triple-Berry Pie!"

Pinkie Pie led Brandon to a well-stocked baking station, where an array of colorful ingredients awaited them. She handed him an apron and a chef's hat, grinning mischievously. As she did so, Twilight waved at them. "I'll be back later. Don't be too rough on him!"

Twilight waved back to Twilight, but her focus was purely on Brandon.

"Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to master the art of making the flakiest pie crust known to Equestria...okay, fifth most, but still!" Pinkie Pie declared dramatically. "We'll fill it with luscious strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries, creating a taste explosion that will make everypony's taste buds dance with joy!"

With a wink and a supportive pat on the back, Pinkie Pie reassured Brandon, "don't worry, I'll be here to guide you every step of the way. Together, we'll conquer this berrylicious challenge and create a pie that will make your dreams come true!"

Pinkie Pie's eyes widened with delight as she heard Brandon's enthusiastic response. Her tail wagged in excitement, matching the speed of her thoughts.

"Oh, you're in for a treat, Brandon!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed, her voice bubbling with joy. "We'll satisfy your sweet tooth like you've never experienced before! But first, we can't have you baking on an empty stomach, can we?"

With a quick spin, Pinkie Pie produced a tray filled with an assortment of freshly baked muffins, pastries, and pancakes. She placed it in front of Brandon, her smile warm and inviting.

"Breakfast is served!" Pinkie Pie announced, her voice full of cheer. "Help yourself to some of our finest morning delights. Fuel up and get ready for the baking extravaganza that awaits!"

"Don't you worry, Brandon!" Pinkie Pie reassured him with a warm smile. "Here at Sugarcube Corner, we believe in the magic of friendship, and that means we're all about spreading joy and delicious treats to everypony, or in this case, everyhuman!"

She winked playfully, her eyes brimming with generosity. "Consider this breakfast on the house! No need to pay a single bit. We're thrilled to have you as a new friend and member of our baking adventures, and sharing our tasty delights is the best way to celebrate."

Pinkie Pie's words were genuine, reflecting the spirit of kindness and inclusivity that Ponyville was known for. She encouraged Brandon to enjoy the meal without any worry about payment, emphasizing the value of friendship and the joy that came from being together.

"Once you settle into your new job at Sugarcube Corner- assuming you pass today's baking tests and the Cakes don't rescind my new priveleges- we can discuss arrangements for future meals and treats," Pinkie Pie added, her tone cheerful. "But for now, let's focus on savoring these delightful treats and getting ready to create the most amazing Triple-Berry Pie!"

“Oh, well okay then! Thanks Pinkie!” I said, starting to eat my pancakes first, moaning from the taste. It felt like a delicious explosion of flavor in my mouth. It was so delicious. I couldn’t stop eating, as I ate fairly quickly, enjoying it a little too much.

”Thish ish sho ghud!!!” I said with my mouth full, before swallowing down the pancakes, and moving onto the muffins.