Rockfrest on the Beach! {Attn: Blue, Open}

While still somewhat concerned about how they were all treating Allegro, it seemed that keeping him around would be more awkward and painful for him than departing; at least they were on assuredly friendly terms now!  "I remember myself my first performance night; it's perfectly normal to get stage fright.  But if we may be so bold to say, I'll be sure to see you sing someday!"  She was more poet that musician, but that seemed to the unicorn to be as good a way of ending their conversation in general.

And, though she was too polite to say so, it was a little relieving to be able to speak with Sugar about the things they were going on about with as few bystanders as possible.  "An open door to an open bed you leave?  What a tangling of red strings we weave..."  Onyx wasn't sure where this was going to end up.  Bridlewood hadn't been in the sort of shape she felt comfortable deriving relationship norms for a while now, so maybe this was just how ponies used to do it back in the day?   Or was that just earth ponies?  

Either way, they did have a concert to get to, she was pretty certain!  Cover the end of the date once you've had it, one thing at a time, that was it.  "If the bands up there are soon to be showing, its certainly time that we were going!"