Equestria Girls: The Brony at Canterlot High (Private RP)

Lightning Star smiled warmly at Brandon's gratitude and watched as he entered the house, taking in its beauty. As he admired the surroundings, two figures emerged from the adjacent room, their presence adding to the warm atmosphere.

"Brandon, I'd like you to meet Aluna Stars and Fuschia Splash," Lightning Star introduced, gesturing towards the two girls. "They're part of our extended family and will be sharing this wonderful home with us."

Aluna Stars, with her striking gothic attire and artistic flair, exuded a sense of mystery. Her dark hair framed her face, and her eyes sparkled with a mischievous glimmer. She greeted Brandon with a nod and a small smile, her unique style adding an intriguing dynamic to the household. "Hey, uhh...who are you? Wait, what do you mean sharing this home?"

Beside Aluna stood Fuschia Splash, a sweet-looking girl with a gentle aura. Her vibrant hair cascaded down her shoulders, and her bright eyes radiated warmth and kindness. Fuschia's presence brought a touch of serenity to the space, her demeanor inviting a sense of tranquility.

Aluna Stars offered a friendly smile, though a hint of confusion flickered across her face. "Nice to meet you, Brandon," she replied, her voice filled with kindness. "Brother, huh? Geez mom, do you roam the streets looking for them? She said as Lightning rolled her eyes playfully.

Fuschia Splash, her eyes widening with curiosity, chimed in with a gentle tone. "Oh, does that mean you'll need some of my old clothes or accessories? I have some things that might suit you."

Lightning Star chuckled warmly, understanding the well-intentioned but slightly misplaced assumption. "Fuschia, let's give Brandon some time to settle in before we start rummaging through our closets," she said, her voice filled with amusement. "Brandon will be staying with us for a while, and I'm sure we'll have plenty of opportunities to get to know each other better."

Turning to Brandon, Lightning Star's eyes sparkled with affection. "Brandon, do you need something to wear? A shower? Something to eat?"

• 2 months later...

Lightning Star smiled warmly at Brandon's response. "Of course, Brandon. I'm glad you feel comfortable here. Let's get you something to eat."

She turned to Aluna Stars and Fuschia Splash. "Would you two like to help me prepare a welcoming meal for our new family member?"

Aluna Stars nodded with enthusiasm, her earlier confusion replaced by a sense of camaraderie. "Absolutely! I'll make my famous garlic butter pasta. It's a favorite around here."

Fuschia Splash chimed in as well. "And I can prepare a fresh salad with all the fixings. It'll be a nice, healthy addition to the meal."

“Sounds delicious guys! Thanks!” I said, ready to eat my dinner.

I was so happy to finally have a forever family, in my new home, in this new universe.

Sure, I’d miss my old family deeply, but there was no way for me to return home, so I would have no choice but to accept it.

I sat down at the table, waiting for my meal to be delivered to me.

• 4 months later...

In time the deliver would indeed be delivered to him. A large, white ceramic plate is filled with steaming hot spaghetti noodles, tossed in a creamy and rich garlic butter sauce. The sauce is made with butter, garlic, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper, and it coats every strand of pasta with a velvety texture and a savory flavor. The pasta is topped with fresh parsley and more grated parmesan cheese, adding a touch of green and a nutty aroma. The dish is served with a slice of crusty bread, perfect for dipping into the sauce and soaking up the garlic butter goodness. The plate of garlic butter pasta looks mouthwatering and inviting, and it smells like heaven. 

Fuschia played her part as well, and her salad accompanied her sister’s pasta well. A crisp and juicy salad of chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, parsley, and mint, tossed in a lemon and olive oil dressing. It has a bright and zesty flavor that adds some freshness to the pasta.

Everyone was soon seated, and the meal began.

Lightning Star smiled warmly at Brandon’s enthusiasm. She was glad to see him eat well and enjoy the food. She knew he had been through a lot and needed some comfort and care. She reached out and gently ruffled his hair. “I’m so happy you like it, Brandon. You’re such a sweet boy. We’re lucky to have you in our family.”

Aluna Stars and Fuschia Splash nodded in agreement. They were impressed by Brandon’s appetite and his compliments. They felt a surge of affection for their new brother and wanted to get to know him better. They decided to ask him some questions and share some stories.

Aluna Stars spoke first. “So, Brandon, what are some of your hobbies? What do you like to do for fun?”

Fuschia Splash followed up. “And do you have any favorite movies or books or games? We love to watch movies and read books and play games together. Maybe we can find something we all enjoy.”