Intro

KalegoSimp

Hello, I'm KalegoSimp, or just Kalego if you prefer that.

I am a 21 year old ftm gay dude, who simply never got sick of MLP. Not even when it ended!

I'm Dutch, but must say my English has become quite fluid {if that's the right word} over the years. I remember a few years back, how my sentences sounded like that of an 11 year old lmao.

I found this forum while googling discord servers, and found it mentioned on a reddit post. So i decided to check it out.

I really like gaming, like the Elder Scrolls, Assassin's Creed, Resident Evil and other horror/rpg games. 

The fandoms i am most active in currently are; The Legend of Zelda, Genshin Impact, and Mairimashita Iruma-kun. Very...diverse bahaha

I also do art, mostly fantasy items, ponies and currently practicing humanoids.

As for my favorite pony, that one's easy. Sombra ♡

My roleplay style can also vary. I tend to write multiple paragraphs and even more if I'm given more. So if I'm given a novella response or starter, you'll be getting a novella response.

I also roleplay in third person past tense. The time of *breathes* is over, time to get actual character development.

Important to note: I am an autistic DID system with kins. So if you see something like "{Kizami}" posted on top or in the bottom of my posts, i either switched fronter or switched kin ID.

So for now, i shall start with signing off as the example; 

Kizami~ {the creator of this account.}

Hello there!  I'm PrinceBlueblood, friendly neighborhood admin.

If you want to get started with RP here, a good way to do so would be to post a character profile on this board: https://www.canterlot.com/forum/416-character-applications/

Using this Format: 

You can apply for an OC of your own creation, or as a canon pony.  We only have a limit of 1 character instance per thread (No double Sombra's in one place, but no limits on who can play Sombra!  Though I don't think we have any current Sombra players).

I can also provide the discord link to our server if you want to hang out.

3 minutes ago, Blueblood said:
Hello there!  I'm PrinceBlueblood, friendly neighborhood admin.

If you want to get started with RP here, a good way to do so would be to post a character profile on this board: https://www.canterlot.com/forum/416-character-applications/

Using this Format: 

You can apply for an OC of your own creation, or as a canon pony.  We only have a limit of 1 character instance per thread (No double Sombra's in one place, but no limits on who can play Sombra!  Though I don't think we have any current Sombra players).

I can also provide the discord link to our server if you want to hang out.

That would be nice, yeah. 

Is it possible for me to audition for Sombra, and if so, where can i find the template for it? 

The template is in the thread I linked, Rarity's Simply Fabulous Application Forum.  We use the same one for both canon and OC's; if you post it in the Character Applications board, we will see it and can give it a look-over.  You may apply for Sombra, yes!

Discord link is here: https://discord.gg/dtRPzPHe